Cuda Folders

Never heard of them until last week. I see that there is alot of comments on the CQB-1 but little on the "Cuda Folders". Does anyone have any information on these (CD1S, CD1T, CD1ST, CD2S, CD2T, and CD2ST). Very interested in performance, capabilities. etc..

GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"

Hi Gig,

I recently purchased a mini CUDA and was less than impressed. Very hard to open in a "flash", but perhaps I just don't have the magic touch. The grind on the blade of mine is uneven, but it is marked "first production run" so I guess they had not gotten the process down yet. I hope the newer ones are better. If you just want a fast one hand opener try a Leverlock. They recive my full endorsement. Great little knives, but I do have one problem: the handles are cheap. I think they should put liner links on them and G10 scales. Somewhat like the handles on the CUDA. I really like them.

JMO

Later,
John

No flames please.

John, Thanks for the info. I also like the looks of the Lev-R-Lock. But looks at if it
would be hard to carry properly without deploying the blade by accident.

GigOne
"Livin Life - Full Throttle"

Hi Gig,

My father "borrowed" mine a few years ago and still has not returned it. I just asked him though and he said he has never had it open accidentally.

Later,
John

automantic,
I see you have some problems with your CudaJr. I would love a chance to talk to you about it, and if youwould email me your phone # and a convient time[for you] , I give you a shout on CAMILLUS's nickel. I'm sure we can make you a happy customer. I look forward to talking to you.

Best Regards,

Will Fennell
Product Manager
CAMILLUS CUTLERY

Hi Will,

Thanks very much for the kind offer, but I returned the CUDA jr. today and spent an additional $165 on a pearl handled William Henry. However as soon as I got it home I noticed something, the left scale is loose! Oh well, I guess I am just having some bad luck with knives this weekend.

Thanks anyway.

Later,
John

P.S. If you ever do make a Lever lock with a CUDA style handle (G10 or micarta with metal liners) I think you will sell alot of them.

Back