• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Culteleus' at sticker price and free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
$317.00 $275 free shipping and no paypal fees. Come get em.

THese are the best slicers Busse has made IMHO. THey are .125" thin, sharp with the right amount of belly, and straight handles. Extremely light and agile. THe mosaic pins also fill the holes and make them much more comfortable than ones with tube fasteners. It also keeps blood and stuff from filling in the holes. My favorite small knife in the woods and for cleaning deer.

I have the one blue no bolster at the top, and I have the green one at the bottom.

cultigrabbag-Busse002.jpg

I have one or two of these.

cultigrabbag-Busse003.jpg

I have all of these to make a nice set "except the one at the top" and will give a deal on four or more.
cultigrabbag-Busse004.jpg

SOLD!

cultigrabbag-Busse007.jpg

THe email server here at BF is currently not working for me so I diabled the option to avoid confusion. If you cant use PM's and would like to contact me, please send me an email directly to knifehunter(@)comcast.net remove the parenthesis. thanks

All prices are for United States Post Office Money orders. I also accept paypal for your convenience.

* The "Shipping included" IS USPS Priority with signature Confirmation in the US.

International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. Please understand that I will only ship to you if the PO will insure it.

* You must be 18 years of age

The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread, or by pm/email wins.

Last edited:
Hey Iboschi,

sorry, I dont. I dont believe there were any real red ones made. You can buy one of these and send it to the shop. THey can make it match if anyone can.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Price drop.......take off $30 today

thats $287 MO or $295 paypal.

I`ll take the black and white bone Culty, I sent a email maybe it got junked :)

Somehow they are not getting to you,

I sent one to the email you posted but it ended in ".ca"

Is that correct?

mine is knifehunter(at)comcast(dot)net

and of course use the signs and not how I spelled it:D

Yes and I replied right back to you, not sure whats wrong with your email. Maybe check your spam/junk box

Yes and I replied right back to you, not sure whats wrong with your email. Maybe check your spam/junk box

Woo Hoo!

Houston we have ignition:)

No sir, I was washing the kids. I got the reply to the one I sent.:eek::cool::D

just replied we should be good.

(JERRY MCQUIRE SAYS) "SHOW ME THE MONEY!":D

Have great evening

Lets Drink!:cool:

for the weekend crowd til I sober up in am....

gone

Last edited:

I will take the top one with the all wood, natural color handle in the photo. E-mail sent.

Gene

I will take the top one with the all wood, natural color handle in the photo. E-mail sent.

Gene

Gene, sir,

I am not receiving emails sent thru BF for some reason.

please send another to knifehunter(@)comcast(.) net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back