Cupidganzaaaa Ordering Procedures. . . . IMPORTANT!. . . MUST READ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

The Cupidganzaaaaa will be this Saturday (2-9-08) between 9:00pm and 10:00pm Eastern. If the forums are shut down due to an overload in traffic, as has happened in past Extravaganzaaaas. . . I will continue to attempt posting the "Go" button until I am able to get through on one of the Busse forums. It may be after the designated time if the forums are shut down from the flood of HOGs, INFIdels, Piglets, Stealth HOGs, Alpha Boars, Old Guard HOGs, Trough Raiders, etc. . . but it will be posted as soon as I gain access.

EMERGENCY BACK-UP Plan!!!!!. . . If the forums shut down and I am unable to post, or you can not get on to see whether or not the "GO" Button has been posted, we are implementing an emergency back-up plan that consists of an automatic "GO" at 9:55 pm Eastern!

Your email can not be marked any earlier than 9:55 pm eastern unless I am able to post the "GO" button before that time. . . . If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!! :eek:

Due to the large number of "one-of-a-kinds" be sure to include second and third choices in your emails as the pieces you request might be sold out before you get your email in. . . . You might be wise to include a fourth, fifth, sixth choice, etc. . . in order to score!

We need to know the total number of knives you want to purchase. You must tell us HOW MANY of each knife you want from the list you send us. You can also include how much you want to spend. For example, you might list 10 knives and tell us that you do not want to exceed $2,000.00. Please list the knives in your order of priority

You must include the corresponding knife number in your order.

You must include your Forum name and your REAL name and address as well as phone numbers and any other pertinent info that we may need in order to contact you for payment and shipping info.

Email both info@bussecombat.com and jerry@bussecombat.com AFTER the "GO" Button is posted by me as a "sticky" near the top of this Busse Combat forum or on the Busse Combat Website forum.

The "GO" button will be posted on both the Busse Combat Website forum and on the Busse Combat Forum on Bladeforums. . . .

Hmmmm. . . . Which forum will get the "GO" Button posting first????. . . . I have no idea!:eek:

WARNING!!! The INFI HOGs are a treacherous group and are not to be trusted!!! They will post under names that look similar to mine (Be sure that it says "Moderator" under my name) and will bring up MANY false “GO” threads from the past in order to get others to order BEFORE the actual 13th Knoboganzaaaaaa GO THREAD!!!! DO NOT fall for this as so many have in the past and have been left out in the cold.

Orders are taken in the order in which we receive them.

**** Important Note: Those who intentionally overload their order request and then cancel most or part of their order AFTER notifications have been sent out, will lose their place and be put at the end of the line, where they may or may not get any of their requested knives. "Order loading" causes innumerable problems for our office. *******

So, rev up your mouse and get ready for a wild one!!!

Good luck boys. . . . It looks like it's gonna be a Valentine Day Massacre at the trough this Saturday night!!!! :eek:

Jerry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back