1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Curious about this picture.

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by POCEH KOCEB, Jan 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. POCEH KOCEB

POCEH KOCEB Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Gentleman, I'm posting the following picture that I came across in another knife forum,
    hoping that someone can shed some light on the circumstances it was taken or probably point to some info about it.

My interest is not that much about the actual "test" or call it whatever you want, but for the ammo used for it, this is what I'm trying to find out...

Google took me to few Russian sites with basically the same article ( i read perfectly fine Russian ) but the text didn't carry any useful info about the actual picture...

Link to the article: https://yablor.ru/blogs/top-secret-sog/2743073

TIA, any help would be appreciated !

[​IMG]

2. GIRLYmann

GIRLYmann

Nov 7, 2005
    Wow! The horror!!!
    Dunno a thing about the picture
    But, geez!
    What a terrible waste of a sog knife
    since a butter knife
    would have sufficed