Curious if you are a Southpaw?

Im a lefty in most sports. I throw lefty, bat lefty, fight lefty. I shoot righty. I write righty. Knives im ambidextrous.

I'm a lefty but shoot long guns righty. Every thing else is lefty, including writing. I write right-handed like a three-year-old.

Pistols, I shoot both hands equally and was a lefty for many years, but my right eye is dominant so lately I've been shooting more righty with them.

Knives? I prefer left, but have had right-handed knives for so long it really doesn't matter. I open my rightys right-handed and transfer to my left hand immediately typically. I prefer to cut with my left hand by far. Feels weird to cut with my right hand.

Thank goodness Chris Reeve is a lefty also, or we would not have the lefty CRKs we do I'd bet.

I bought and sold a rightly micarta Insingo as I was "meh" on it, until a lefty micarta Insingo became available out of the blue. I did not know they even existed.

Got it and I'll never sell it, it's a whole 'nother ballgame and I really like it.

Lefty here (mostly)... Write left, shoot right, throw left, bat right. I have carried a knife for so long on my right side its natural these days. Though I have never tried left carry

Lefty here. Do most everything lefty. Quite annoying, for its a right handed world. For some reason I learned to shoot a bow and arrow right handed. Many years ago, I believe there were not many bows made with an arrow rest on right side...so I shot right handed. 50 years ago not many pistols or rifles made for lefties. I always wanted a bolt action rifle, but I refused to buy one with right hand bolt. Now you have many options for right/left hand, but still some pistols that have safeties only offer right handed. I still refuse to buy one. Many folder knives still made only for righties, with right hand thumb stud, so thank you Emerson and Spyderco for thinking of us for so many years.

Back