Current Delivery Times????

Hello, Just wondering what the current wait might be for something like a damascus wood inlay sebenza. I know the wood inlays are on a highly limited production basis and the wait can be much longer.:( They also told me that the person that was incharge of making the walking sticks has been gone now for a while and they are looking for a highly skilled replacement before they resume production:( But the wait is worth it because they are so beautiful.:)

Also I really liked the orginal "classic" style wood inlay that St. James posted a while back. Thats really neat!!:) Will they be on a limited but permanet production basis???? I hope so.;)

Later, JC

Actually it is a little longer, I ordered a small wood inlay a couple of weeks ago through Bridget and i am on the list for a 2003 delivery.

:(

The waiting time is about the time that it takes to use your credit card. I went to the CRK booth at Blade Show West and lo and behold they had a small black walnut inlay with ladder (black and white) damascus from Thomas Delvin. Here's the kicker, it was left handed! What a find! I closed my eyes, swallowed hard and put it on the plastic. Absolutely beautiful knife! Best bet is to find a dealer that has one in stock and be ready to pay for it as those babies fly off the shelf.:eek: :cool: :D

Yep that is another way also, if you are fortunate enough if you have the funds at hand,and to find a dealer that has one. :D

Hello, Just thought I'd tell folks I heard of 18 months to two years for a placed order (depending on its variety...and backorders and the difficulty of getting blade material from the damascus suppliers). Ofcourse if somebody has one for sale that is of the type desired. And the buyer has the funds on hand..... its usually a done deal:) They are sure the coolest folder I have ever come across though. So the wait is definetly worth it!!!!:cool:
Later, JC

Back