1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Currently available knives

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Nov 8, 2016.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    We had so much fun last Friday and we hope you did too. With that being said…...

I scrounged around through the available knives & picked a couple more to offer up. 10% of the profits from this sale will be donated to giveuspaws.org again.
    http://giveuspaws.org/index.asp
    Editing posts is a no no. Please refrain from doing so. If you withdraw on a knife please follow up with a post stating as such
    Payment may be made to Paypal (fiddlebackpayments(at)att.net), or by personal check or MO. We hold all personal checks until they have cleared. This usually doesn’t cause a delay because they usually clear before shipping day.
    Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.
    International shipping is $40 Flat Rate, even with multiple knives.
    Attention!!! The paypal address is: fiddlebackpayments(at)att.net. Please describe your purchase in the payment notes.
    PLEASE put a note in Paypal letting us know what knife you got.
    Note: “Spalted™” is a trademark of Fiddleback Forge, Inc. representing its proprietary steel finish. “Bullseye™“ is a trademark of Fiddleback Forge, Inc. representing its lanyard tube design.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Top to bottom
    2018 0321 01 - Bushboot w/ desert ironwood over black liners & yellow pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300SOLD!
    2018 0321 02 - Bushboot w/ black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $290SOLD!
    2018 0321 03 - Bush Hermit w/ natural canvas micarta w/ black liners & orange pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315SOLD!
    2018 0321 04 - Terrasaur w/ osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $325SOLD!
    Bushcrafter Sr. w/ dyed quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $415

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    reserved

3. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    bump

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Is that bush hermit available?

5. fatboyclone

fatboyclone Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2003
    @VANCE Can you post a spine shot of the Bush Hermit, please?

6. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    yes
    [​IMG]

7. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    I’ll take the bush hermit please

Choppaman, Oyster, Lady1911 and 2 others like this.
  8. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    All yours Bmurray

Thanks

9. delkhouri

delkhouri Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Is the terrasaur available?

schmittie and Bmurray like this.
  10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    yes

11. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    All the knives not marked as SOLD! are available

12. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Wow! An Osage terrasaur and two stunning bushboots sitting there. Where are the sharks???

13. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    An Osage terrasaur and two stunning bushboots sitting there. Where are the sharks???

Waiting on one more of my knives to sell......
    Bill

14. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Payment sent

15. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 31, 2018
    2018 0321 01 - Bushboot w/ desert ironwood over black liners & yellow pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

I’ll take it.

16. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Tapped out with last two HB, hopefully can sell a few @ Trackrock..... You bringing the leftovers that don't sell to @TR?

#kidsgotnocollege

17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    thanks!
    it's all yours
    thank you
    i can do that.......if i remember:oops:

Nbrackett likes this.
  18. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    You guys are letting the beautiful osage knife sit here? Its a rare one in osage.

19. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    That Terrasaur is a beauty. You don't see that model pop up very often anymore

PolRoger, Bmurray and VANCE like this.
  20. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Especially in Osage

PolRoger likes this.