• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Charlie Jones Canoe Stag!

Many here remember Charlie.He was a retired Case repairman ,huge knife collecting promoter,and had his own shows at least here in Texas.He had a bad stroke and passed in the late 90's.This is a single spring Canoe,3 5/8" closed with nice torched stag scales.The front scale has the check across it as shown,but its always been there and never changed.Honestly i never knew if Charlie made these knives or assembled them from parts he had collected.It looks quite like a Case Classic Canoe i think.I didnt recall him actually building knives from scratch so i believe thats what it is.The main blade is deep color etched for the National Cutting Horse Association.That was one of his major gigs every year here in Ft.Worth where he set up and sold and sharpened knives.This one is marked 50 on the bolster.Its a excellent knife.Used and carried lightly but very little.I am asking for 80 bucks shipped.
IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0222-1.jpg
IMG_0223.jpg
IMG_0224.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg

Do you still have this knife? Charlie Jones was my grandpa and I will buy any of his knives you have. Please let me know. Thank you so much!

I dont think so.Ill check to see.I had a trapper and this canoe at one time.Your grandpa was a nice man.

i might have one case xx usa .. birdseye style 3 blade stag with a stamp inside that says charlie jones.

Back