Custom Cyclone for Sale **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

batosai117

Gold Member
No, the title is not misleading, but I did the customizing. I do have pics so don't get discouraged yet.

Just like I stated, it is a Kershaw Cyclone, plain edge, black handle, with the on/off speed safe. I added a finger choil with jimping to the blade of the knife. I also did a unique satin finish with what looks like.....well why don't I just get the pics up already ;).

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-9.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-8.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-7.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-6.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-5.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-4.jpg

May2008-graduationchuckiecheesek-3.jpg

Okay, enough pics for ya??? :D

Now, my prices always include Priority shipping with delivery confirmation to the continental 48. Anywhere else, I'll fromt $5.00 and we will make arrangements for shipping.

For this "master piece", I'll put it up for SOLD. Paypal is preferred, but Money Orders will do as well.

I am open to trade offers, PM me or email me about trading, my direct email is batosai117 @ yahoo.

Thanks for looking, J.

Last edited:
Alright, it's yours :thumbup:.

My email is also my paypal account (I got lucky years ago and made sure I hogged up all the batosai117's I could :D). It is batosai117 @ yahoo.com

If you can, you could email me your address so I can get this out today if all goes well.

edit: I know that an address is given with paypal, but if you have a different location you'd like to use, just let me know.

This one is sold, so I'm gonna close this thread.

Thanks for looking everybody, J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back