Custom ESEE Kydex

They look pretty good, especially with the little "nose" ;)

Good price as well!

Can you add a pic showing the different colors in combination with the sheath design? For sure you can just check the DBS website for that but it would be nice to see how this sheath looks in safety orange f.e. :D

I have an izula sheath from them and I have not had a better sheath from anywhere the retention is pretty amazing

Mrs.Shotgunner11

This is a new design the Mr worked out. As he gets ones made in the other colors he will take pictures of them.

We are away right now and will be back in action on Monday. Please be aware that these are custom made and there is a 2-4 week lead time depending on how busy things are.

Do they accept molle locks ect? I've been looking for a tan sheath to mount my three to my vest!

Thanks

I like the way those look. Might have to get one sometime in the future.

mlrs

B Griffin

Gold Member
Nice work Mike, love the thumb-push, may have to pick up one for the Izula.

They look pretty good, especially with the little "nose" ;)

Good price as well!

Can you add a pic showing the different colors in combination with the sheath design? For sure you can just check the DBS website for that but it would be nice to see how this sheath looks in safety orange f.e. :D

The "nose" is VERY nice. i got one of mikes sheathes a little while ago, and the nose really makes unsheathing alot easier
This is a new design the Mr worked out. As he gets ones made in the other colors he will take pictures of them.

We are away right now and will be back in action on Monday. Please be aware that these are custom made and there is a 2-4 week lead time depending on how busy things are.

i will have some pics up tonight of an izula sheath in orange of mikes new design

heres an orange izula and orange rc-3mil mike did for me recently. Izula has the "nose"
IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC