• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Fixed Blades - Oeser, ML Knives, Wohlwend, Gray Wolf, BHK

Unloading a few really nice ones to thin out the herd. Paypal is preferred (anton1101@hotmail.com) Price adjustments and some withdrawn.

First up - an unused Jared Oeser Alta with original custom sheath. Knife measure 8.5 inches with a 4 inch blade that is 1/8 inches thick. Super nice......and has not been used or carried. $SPF to your door.

Next is an ML Knives straight back Kephart with tiger maple scales and original sheath also by Matt. Measures 8.75 inches with a 4 inch blade and 1/8 inch thick spine. Unused!! $SOLD to your door.

Next is a Mark Wohlwend Bushcraft knife (not sure of the model name) measuring 9.25 inches with a 4.5 inch blade. Spine looks to be 3/32 inches thick. Comes with walnut scales and a non-original custom case. Withdrawn.

Last edited:
Next is a custom bushcraft knife by Aaron Gray of Graywolf knives. This knife measures 8.5 inches with a 4 inch blade and comes with beautiful cocobolo scales. Spine thickness is 3/32 inches and the case is original by Aaron. Withdrawn to your door.

Last is Blind Horse Knives Maverick Scout, used a few times, and measuring 8.5 inches with a 4 inch blade. Comes with original sheath. Withdrawn to your door.

Last edited:
If you by chance decide to sell the gray wolf knife again at the same price, i'll take it.

utah

Please update your usergroup to show you have a paid membership.To do this Click on Settings (top right) -> Permissions Groups and update.

Is the Oeser 01 steel? Are those wood scales? Do you have the certificate for it?

Don't know that much about the knife. The original customer backed out of the deal and I was able to buy it from Jared. I believe its African Blackwood but I'm not positive and I don't know what the steel is and I don't have the paperwork from Jared.

I can help here. It is O1 at 62 RC with stabilized african blackwood over white g10 and natural canvas. I almost kept this one and might buy it back.

Back