• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Custom Knife

I just bought another custom knife today.

Not a name maker but a nice knife, drop point skinner type of a design I don't remember seeing before, low point long slope on top, steep belly on bottom, a good bit of straight and a great little handle.

The knife is really cool.

A gentlemans utility knife, the kind I see James K Mattis carrying.

I will try to get an image up, if you are really needy, e-mail to fuel me. I will have to get a friend to do it.

Too many knives, but I can't stop buying them.

He also sold me a heat-treated blade to finish, of the same blade, should be very cool.

------------------
Check out the future possible Spyderco Worker 2000 www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/000224.html

One may want to keep an Eye out for my review of the Bob Kasper designed, Kevin Gentile modified AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper. Sorry about the wait, my review and interview should be online shortly, luckily Spark has graciously offered to do the pictures, look for it right here at BladeForums.com.

Marion David Poff ska Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

"A journey of a thousand miles begins but with a single step" Lao-Tzu

Back