Custom Kydex & Nylon..?

CPC

I'm looking around for a sheath that uses Kydex and nylon, like these ESEE factory sheaths here (pics taken from member Dizwolf):

4257171540_9fecf8c3d7.jpg

Seen here again as the two on the left:
4257172724_c322df7f49.jpg

I think Lost Mountain Iron Works does them up for ESEE as they look very similar to the ones I saw in the Big Sheath (foot long) thread I saw here a few days ago. I like the drop leg design of the ESEE where the sheath rides right up the length of the handle, but Iron Works doesn't seem to offer it.

Anyone know of a manufacturer that does custom stuff with both materials? Has anyone managed to score custom stuff from Lost Mountain? Thanks.

Chris.

semper paratus tactical. just do a google search. have two of his sheaths and they're both incredible.

semper paratus tactical. just do a google search. have two of his sheaths and they're both incredible.

Thanks! I do remember seeing them on the Busse website. I didn't realise he used Kydex as well.

Chris.

By all means check out Dan's stuff! He uses fitted kydex liners in his nylon sheaths (no rattle), and frankly, I believe his nylon is second to none (I've got 2 of his packs :D)

Not much help, I know.

But there was guy here, who did kydex and leather. His work seemed very high quality rugged stuff.

But there was guy here, who did kydex and leather. His work seemed very high quality rugged stuff.

Leatherman does kydex fusion and Martin Swinkels pairs the two also:thumbup:
I have mounted the ESEE pouches right onto Busse sheaths:D:D

His name is Martin Swinkels. He does leather and kydex like this one for my SJ.....
BusseSatinJackleatherlinedkydexs-2.jpg
[/IMG]
059.jpg
[/IMG]
This one of course, is Kydex with a leather liner that i had him make custom for me, but his REAL work is with leather and a kydex liner inside. His work is also out of this world quality craftsmenship. Look up Martinsheaths....he has a blog with his pics, but i don't have the link.
Dave

Yes, the Netherlands. No problems with customs or anything, he walks you through it. Only took a couple of weeks too, but it took me a while to come up with the final sheath with the features i wanted...Here's another look...he threw in the teklok because he didn't have the leg stap on hand at the time that i wanted. so, i just ordered the elastic strap on the bottom. He hooked me up with the teklok, molle clips, leather straps for the molle clips, dangler with quick realease, etc. this thing has ALL the toys! I wouldn't mind trying one of those Semper Paratus ones too one day, but I really like Martin's work....he's a cool dude, too. Check him out.
BusseSatinJackleatherlinedkydexs-7.jpg
[/IMG]
037.jpg
[/IMG]

Back