• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom kydex sheath eod breacher bar county comm

Status
Not open for further replies.

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi, my name is Al Welke,

I make custom KYDEX sheaths, made to fit the EOD BREACHER BAR.

$28.00 shipped in the USA

(I also sell them on ebay as azshnyder5438, so you can check my feedback if you would like)

You can also email me at azwelke at aol.com

These sheaths are made with an EOD breacher bar to ensure exact fit.

Made from .093 black or coyote tan Kydex.
Please email me for other colors.

1/4" eyelets are spaced for large tek lok's and tek clip's.

Tek lok shown in pics for demonstration only.
tek lok not included.
(email me for price on tek lok)

handmade in the USA.

The edges are smoothed, polished and seamless.

This sheath has a nice grip on the blade.

Can be worn in any position. (horizontal, vertical, and 45 degree)

Has finger choil cut into the side of the sheath where the edged side of breacher bar will be.(see pics)

Has a gap large enough for 7 strand paracord wrap to be wrapped all the way up the handle to the edge.

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2790.jpg

DSCF2146.jpg

DSCF2791.jpg

DSCF2792.jpg

DSCF2793.jpg

DSCF2795.jpg

I also make sheaths for Busse FBM cg with cbt's with mags, sfnole, fatty .270 warden, FBMLE, NMFBM,NMFBMLE, FFBM, BOSS Street CG, Ash-1 cg, Ash-1 LE, Swamprat WAKI G10 and micarta, ScrapYard Dogfather CG LE DDF,SOD Son of Dogfather, Birddog LE, Weiner Dog, Mill Regulator, DeRegulator, DMDC, Scrapper 5, S5, S5LE, RAT IZULA
Thanks for looking
az welke

Last edited:
Thank You for the orders that I have recieved. I appreciate your business.

I would love to have one of these but my paypal is on the short side. I can rack up a few bucks. I will grab one of these. I was going to have one made at the next gun and knife show. Yours do look nice.

I would love to have one of these but my paypal is on the short side. I can rack up a few bucks. I will grab one of these. I was going to have one made at the next gun and knife show. Yours do look nice.

I am ready when you are:D:thumbup:

bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back