Custom Kydex Sheath Maker

I am looking to have a kydex/conceal sheath made for a fixed blade with OAL of 8". I like a multi carry system, though I normally would wear it in a cross draw or behind the waist type draw.

Any recommendations out there.

TIA,

sing

Hi, Sing! You may be interested at taking a look at my website. I do some sheaths on the side mainly for fellow BFC'ers. There was a review of one of my sheaths in the main forum a few weeks ago and another currently in the Good, Bad, Ugly forum.
I just finished making a concealment sheath for a Polkowski Polecat that has two clips, one for IWB carry and the other for small of back (in several different configurations) and crossdraw.
You can see my information page below. Just click on the Kydex section, and there are also pictures of most of my sheaths that you can see, including the Polkowski one. Most of my sheaths run in the $35 give-or-take a few dollar range, and I require the knife for fitting. You can link to the two BFC reviews of my work, too, at the webpage. let me know if I can be of assistance to you!

------------------
My Custom Kydex Sheath pagehttp://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/1298/knifehome.html
Palmer College of Chiropractic
On Two Wheels

Chiro,

I thought of you but I could have sworn that you mentioned on your site that you were not doing MCS stuff.

I like what you did with the Polecat because that's what I have in mind. But, you not gonna like this, it's for the smaller knife of my Madpoet set. (Oh... blasphemy!!! LOL).

Email me with your idea how to arrange this. dysmoy@aol.com.

Thanks,

sing

What's MCS mean? I implied on my webpage that I was more interested in sticking to straightforward designs, but I have figured out IWB carry, and all of my sheaths works for vertical or horizontal carry options, so naturally I suppose you get a multicarry sheath from me no matter what you order! :) I'll email you...

------------------
My Custom Kydex Sheath pagehttp://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Lab/1298/knifehome.html
Palmer College of Chiropractic
On Two Wheels

Back