• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Made Titanium Standoffs for Spyderco Techno

Here are some Titanium standoffs for Spyderco Techno to customize your knife using the original hardware. They're made of grade5 6AL-4V titanium. Limited quantity available.

There are 3 colors available: anodized bronze, anodized blue, and plain.

The standoffs are $20 for 1 set (2 standoffs). Shipping and PayPal fees included in price. Will be shipped first class mail USPS w/ tracking.
International buyers please contact me for shipping cost.
PM or Email me at gnoleb@hotmail.com for my PP info or any questions. Thanks.

YQCI28c.jpg

io119Oi.jpg

cdSrR66.jpg

3BIvTaQ.jpg

Last edited:
sent you an email re: ordering a set, let me know if the email doesn't go through for some reason. These are going to look great on my Techno!

Got mine today....had to get a smaller torx bit for one of the screws. ..once I did that...it was a snap and looks awesome. So much better than ordering a spacer from overseas. ..

Got mine today....had to get a smaller torx bit for one of the screws. ..once I did that...it was a snap and looks awesome. So much better than ordering a spacer from overseas. ..

Glad you like them. Thank you for all support.

Are these still available? Thanks.

Here are some Titanium standoffs for Spyderco Techno to customize your knife using the original hardware. They're made of grade5 6AL-4V titanium. Limited quantity available.

There are 3 colors available: anodized bronze, anodized blue, and plain.

The standoffs are $20 for 1 set (2 standoffs). Shipping and PayPal fees included in price. Will be shipped first class mail USPS w/ tracking.
International buyers please contact me for shipping cost.
PM or Email me at gnoleb@hotmail.com for my PP info or any questions. Thanks.

YQCI28c.jpg

io119Oi.jpg

cdSrR66.jpg

3BIvTaQ.jpg

I am looking for blue anodized screws for this knife. I already have the stand offs. Any suggestions on where to find them would be much appreciated!

Back