• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Made Titanium Standoffs, Screws, and Clip for ZT0801 Strider SMF & SNG

Here are some Titanium standoffs, Screws, clip, and LockRings for you to customize your ZT0801 and Strider SMF & SNG using the original hardware. They're made of grade5 6AL-4V titanium. Limited quantity available.

There are 3 colors available: anodized bronze, anodized blue, and plain.

For ZT0801:
The standoffs are $25 for 1 set (3 standoffs).
The pivot Screws are $20 for 1 set (1 Nut+1 Screw)
Deep Carry Clip is $30 (with 2 titanium screws)
Full Set (3 Standoffs+Pivot Screw+6 Scale Screws+1 Steel Insert Screw+1 Deep Carry Clip w/ 2 Titanium Screws) is $100

For Strider Knives:
Strider SMF: Scale Screws (4 Nuts+4 Screws+1 Pocket Clip Screw) $55
Strider SNG: Scale Screws (3 Nuts+3 Screws+1 Pocket Clip Screw) $45
LockRing:The LockRing is $12+$2 shipping (Free shipping with other parts)
Deep Carry Clip: $25 each ($30 with titanium pocket clip screw)
Black powder coating $28 each.
Full Set for SMF (4 Nuts+4 Screws+1 LockRing+1 Deep Carry Clip w/ 1 Titanium Pocket Clip Screw) is $85
Full Set for SNG (3 Nuts+3 Screws+1 LockRing+1 Deep Carry Clip w/ 1 Titanium Pocket Clip Screw) is $75

Shipping and PayPal fees included in price. Will be shipped first class mail USPS w/ tracking. International buyers please contact me for shipping cost.
PM or Email me at gnoleb@hotmail.com for my PP info or any questions. Thanks.

For ZT0801:
XOpZvJh.jpg

ZXUBVR9.jpg

5rqjftk.jpg

LarxCmC.jpg

1FZ0KOb.jpg

o41Mjfr.jpg

Qq5I6SY.jpg

For Strider SMF & SNG:
DTsDrZ9.jpg

dM15UWZ.jpg

9B2Ry3l.jpg

s0npwb4.jpg

Lu1Ooe9.jpg

wMzBk5M.jpg

Click Here for Titanium Standoffs for Spyderco Techno

Click Here for Titanium Standoffs for ZT 0566 and Scale Screws for ZT 0550 0560 & 0561

Click Here for Custom Made Titanium Pocket Clip for ZT0801, ZT0550/0560 & Spyderco Southard

Email sent. Any side views of the deep carry Strider clips?? Does a piece of the clip go into the little hole to keep the clip from spinning like on the original clips??

he does great work better the factory the fact he usrs one style flat head is great one tool for everything .it pisses me off when you need 5 tools for 1 knife.that makes the 801 pop

Email sent. Any side views of the deep carry Strider clips?? Does a piece of the clip go into the little hole to keep the clip from spinning like on the original clips??

Just tight up the screw, the clip won't spin.

he does great work better the factory the fact he usrs one style flat head is great one tool for everything .it pisses me off when you need 5 tools for 1 knife.that makes the 801 pop

Thank you for all kind words. Appreciate it.

I'll take the:
3 standoffs in bronze
7 scales screws(included steel insert screw) in plain
Thanks

are the pivot for the 801 still available ? and will you ever make some more screws for the 801 ? all Ti and in blue of course

Will they work in a Strider PT?

Back