Blade 3 5/8 of Rob Thomas stainless raindrop Damascus .195 thick
Closed 4 3/4
Overall 8 1/2
Custom Damascus clip and thumb disk
Toxic green and black carbon fiber and g10 scales
Titanium bolsters are orange peeled and purple anodized
File worked and anodized back strap
Jeweled and anodized liners
This was a custom order with the colors he wanted.
This knife has super smooth action and the detent is strong.
Thanks for checking it out.

150+ views and no comments.... I thought this knife turned out pretty badass. I guess I'm alone in this opinion lol. Thanks for checking it out though.

The_Iron_Joe

Knifemaker, Jeweller
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
150+ views and no comments.... I thought this knife turned out pretty badass. I guess I'm alone in this opinion lol. Thanks for checking it out though.

What combination of words would be enough to exactly convey the badassery of this knife? I can't think of any.

I'm a sucker for anything damascus, and this knife is just way too funky! Hats off to you, sir.

EDIT; With a little more cash in my pocket, I may have to place an order of my own with you soon.

Last edited:
What combination of words would be enough to exactly convey the badassery of this knife? I can't think of any.

I'm a sucker for anything damascus, and this knife is just way too funky! Hats off to you, sir.

Thanks guys, I have just enough thick Damascus left to make 2 more if these. Not sure what combinations of materials but I really enjoy making tanto's. I free hand grind these so it's a little more challenging getting the tip right. But it's very rewarding when you get it right. I make this model in a frame lock version as well.

The_Iron_Joe

Knifemaker, Jeweller
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm not sure if it's against the forum rules to ask how much you sold it for...

I guess I'm alone in this opinion lol. Thanks for checking it out though.

HELL NO YOU ARENT! This thing is disgusting! In a good way!

first of all the grind is nasty, the bolsters are amazing looking, g 10/cf is sick!

And to top it off the filework is awesome. I really like how you did the clip too!

You knocked it out of the park. If I was in the market for a custom id want something similar

This thing is ridiculous. When I first saw the toxic green/CF at usaknifemakers I thought it was ugly but this knife has completely changed my mind.

This thing is ridiculous. When I first saw the toxic green/CF at usaknifemakers I thought it was ugly but this knife has completely changed my mind.

I didn't think it was going to turn out as great as did as well. The black really makes the toxic green stand out. I used this stuff on another knife and finished it out to 600 grit then a light buffing, it really popped and had a lot of depth like highly polish woods. Its really nice stuff. Thanks for the compliments

While the knife is really exotic, as a hopeful, someday, wannabe knife maker I am intrigued by your grinds! Are those 2 hollow grinds and then a convex on the tip part? Those transitions must be murder? Wild grinds! Love it!

Thanks PaMtnBkr the grinds are a little bit of a pain. It is a double convex grind, leaving the center thick. If you look into the tip of the knife before the tip is ground it should look like a diamond. Then just flat grind the tip in. If you want to learn how to do this just pm me I can walk you thru it. Thanks for the compliments