Custom sheath with Ulticlip?

Gary Creely makes a wonderful small fixed blade called the Mako, and sells it with this fantastic pocket sheath. I believe it may have kydex elements, but what really caught my eye is the way the Ulticlip is integrated. A true pocket sheath.

Sadly I don’t have one of Mr. Creely’s knives. But is there anyone out there who makes custom pocket sheaths with the Ulticlip incorporated this way?E8835499-E985-411B-868F-B5BD25C338CB.jpeg

Gary Creely makes a wonderful small fixed blade called the Mako, and sells it with this fantastic pocket sheath. I believe it may have kydex elements, but what really caught my eye is the way the Ulticlip is integrated. A true pocket sheath.

Sadly I don’t have one of Mr. Creely’s knives. But is there anyone out there who makes custom pocket sheaths with the Ulticlip incorporated this way?View attachment 1730971

Check Joufuu leather, he makes some really nice pocket sheaths, has a forum here.. I’ll give a second for Pirtle leather , makes really nice leather sheaths.

Also check out the sheaths and such forum here. There’s a sticky post of the makers of Bladeforum both leather and kydex.

Back