• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Strops and $5 deal

Hey Guys,

<!-- message -->
<div id="post_message_7640001">

<strike>test</strike><br />
<br />
Quote the message
</div>
<!-- / message -->

I have a new batch of STROPS made in my little workshop. The deal is buy one for regular price and get a SHORTIE strop for an extra $5

If some of you have one of my strops please chime in about what you think

PM me or e-mail via BF

Bacote $35 (These are sweet. Finished like glass)
Bacote2.jpg

Pau Ferro $30 (These are as nice as the Bacote but they didn't sell last time so I cut the price to $30) These are nice
PauFerro.jpg
Canary Wood $25 (The pics don't do these justice) 2 sold & 2 Left
Canary.jpg

Purpleheart $25
Purpleheart.jpg

Jatoba on the left $35 (This is an oversize strop at 17")
Blonde Cocobolo on the Right $35 (Almost totally blonde piece of Cocobolo with 1 brown streak at the top)
JatobaCocobolo.jpg

Blocks $25 (approx. 10" long x 2 3/8' wide and almost 2" high) Dowel pinned and glued together. SOLD OUT
Blocks.jpg

Last but not least are the SHORTIES

SHORTIES $5 with purchase of Regular Price StropL (Here is a pic of some of them) All the same quality as the full price strops just compact versions/
Shorties-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking strops!!:thumbup:

These are fantastic! I recently got two strops from mr2blue and very happy with them.
Pictures don't give them justice - you really need to hold them in hand to appreciate their quality!

Mark

I just recieved one full size and one shorty. They are very nice!. The shorty is perfect for folders. THe full size has excellent wood and raises the bar. Great work!

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD AND SOLD OUT

THE NEW BATCH IS HERE

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=638549&highlight=strops

Got my two strops the other day, these are finished incredibly nice.
They look much better in person than the photos.
Chris

PM sent on the 2 remaining Canary Wood Strops.:thumbup:

what's left to sell? I would like a big strop. Don't care about the wood as much as the leather and size. thanks.

mr2blue, I'm not sure why you resurrected this very old thread, or allowed others to do it.

I've looked at two of your threads. Both have been sold out.

My suggestion is that you lock threads once all items are sold. That way, no one wastes their time looking at items that are no longer available.

Back