• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Tactical Folders by Pat Crawford, Joel Chamblin, C.H. Morris, Allen Elishewitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four older full-custom tactical folders for sale. All full left hand models (liner lock, thumb studs, chisel grind, etc.)
Part of the original "LDC" tactical series. I'm the original owner of all of these knives.

There were 10 different makers/knives in this series, and each knife was limited to 50 total made. They are all
numbered, and the first 25 of each knife was only available in a complete set. These knives are all #12. As
far as I know, these were the only left-handed versions made out of the 50.

I never got three of the 10 knives, and I'm keeping one (by Chris Reeve). Two others have already sold.

These are all priced a lot lower than what a current full-custom folder would cost from these makers, so don't miss out.

First "I'll take it" here holds the knife for you until we can finalize the transaction.

Payment by PayPal only. Price listed is for Paypal payment and includes the PP fees.

No trades for these knives, I need to sell them outright.

Sales within U.S. only. All prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance within CONUS.

Please email me with questions or to follow up on an "I'll take it" here.
roppda@sbcglobal.net

Joel Chamblin: LDC-1 - Satin finish ATS-34 chisel-ground blade. Titanium bolster and frame. G10 scales.
Blade length 3.5", OAL 8.5". According to the literature, this was the first combat/utility knife made by Joel.
Never used, sharpened or carried, Like new as received from maker. $400 OBO shipped/insured with PP included

LDC-1-One-DSC_7844_112211_145.jpg

LDC-1-Two-DSC_7846_112211_147.jpg

C.H. Morris: LDC-2 - Satin finish ATS-34 blade. Titanium bolster and frame. Black G10 scales.
Blade length 3.5", OAL 8.25". Never used, sharpened or carried, Like new as received from maker.
$390 OBO shipped/insured with PP included

LDC-2-One-DSC_7842_112211_143.jpg

LDC-2-Two-DSC_7843_112211_144.jpg

Allen Elishewitz: LDC-6 - Black Multi-Arc coated ATS-34 blade. Titanium frame with black Multi-Arc
coating. G10 scales. Blade length 3.5", OAL 8". Never used, sharpened or carried, Like new as received from maker.
$375 OBO shipped/insured with PP included

LDC-Elish-One-DSC_7847_112211_148.jpg

LDC-Elish-Two-DSC_7848_112211_149.jpg

Pat Crawford: LDC-7 - Satin finish ATS-34 blade. Titanium bolster and frame. Black micarta scales.
Blade length 3.85", OAL 8.7". Top edge sharpened for 1.5". Never used, sharpened or carried,
Like new as received from maker. $390 OBO shipped/insured with PP included

LDC-7-One-DSC_7849_112211_150.jpg

LDC-7-Two-DSC_7850_112211_151.jpg

darrex-

Replied to your email. Sorry, not interested.

Thanks,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back