Customer Conversation

lols and that is why some of my friends do not make knives for order and just make the things that they want to make.

Well Ryan, you walked away LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! after I would have and have before. Situations like this are a main reason why I no longer take orders. You have too much patience:D.

Haha Thanks Brony and Dave! I actually CLOSED MY BOOKS OFFICIALLY today!! Really need to catch up... Fun things in the works!

Glad you enjoyed it Fat tyt!

Now I have to decide what to do with this "Blem"

You could sell it to me, but then I would call you constantly and ask if you could change the blade steel, make it a high saber grind with a secondary scandi, with a tanto tip, add a hammon in the pattern of flying mustaches, then rub it off, and make it a folder, remove the scales, drill out the handle, and then wrap it in epoxy soaked hemp with a high THC content (in case I need to smoke some weed when I get lost in the woods).

Plus, I would sit on your front lawn, and tap on the window every few minutes to ask how the changes were going, and if you had any toast with huckleberry jam...........

Jared had to put a restraining order on me when I had him make me a knife. Apparently, he saw through my ruse of dressing up like a giant bull dog and pretending to be Meatball, just so I could track the progress.

Sell it.... The knife will sell itself! So when will the books be open for orders?

Are they open yet?

How about now?

Hopefully when your are able to take orders again my wife will let me place one ha ha. Just have to figure out what I'd want.... : )

Did I already mention that I would like a corkscrew in the handle, for when I'll be 21 in 5 years.

To be fair if I would have had internet and lots of monies when I was 13 and would have come to know about custom knife making, I doubt we would have had a more productive conversation.
:)

On the other hand maybe just a few more messages back and forth and everything could have been fine.

Haha you guys crack me up! If I ever meet inkedshooter or Jen in public you will understand if I call you TOM!! :D

Oh and Bigfattyt... SOLD I will show you where the Lawn Mower is!!!

Some good chuckles in here.

Jens tops the U$N knife fighters any day with his shark fighting. :D :D

Sharks are easy to fight with a knife..

You just have to take them out of the water first ;)

Depends on how big the shark is... I once saw in a move a huge shark swallowing a guy and he cut his way out from inside, wait I think that was an alien and he used a laser gun. But a knife would work!

Only if the handle is 1095 (with a cool disappearing hamon) and the blade is G-10 (or would micarta be better?)….

Only if the handle is 1095 (with a cool disappearing hamon) and the blade is G-10 (or would micarta be better?)….

Hahaha Don't even get me started on Edge finishes, the micro serrations mangled a halibut filet but maybe that is what you want when cutting your way out of a Megaladon! ... Never done a 1095 Handle Shane ;)

Back