Customized Spydies

Just showed up at my door today!

Seriously keyman, this thing is beyond cool:thumbup:

Please ignore my other new arrival....

image_zpsmc9avgig.jpg

image_zps20dan7gv.jpg

^ That looks super clean.

I don't have many Spydies that I'd really consider "custom", but here's a couple with aftermarket scales.
2015-04-05%2016.51.49_zpsz1k5r0hu.jpg

...have another Delica SB with black Grips like that as well... and a couple of blade swaps, too.

I've got some of those!

7IP2hco.jpg

ueeNiqM.jpg

8xCFWi6.jpg

1vDYhdU.jpg

zDwzeTX.jpg

15vVcq6.jpg

tWwdRuu.jpg

dKgRHOo.jpg

Last 4 scales by spketch.

Last edited:
Brancron the wood on that tenacious is fantastic! Do you remember what it is? Looks painted by Van Gogh.

Just finished up this golden dragon juma scale yesterday:

Love that Dialex Junior!!! :thumbup: Have any details on it?

Also the shorty Southard is neat... I've seen those on a vendor website. $$$

Brancron the wood on that tenacious is fantastic! Do you remember what it is? Looks painted by Van Gogh.

According to the maker of the scales (KnockWoodBlades), it's acrylic stabilized double-dyed flame maple wood. He bought the wood "as is" from a guy called Woodbay on Etsy.

Love that Dialex Junior!!! :thumbup: Have any details on it?

This is a Junior that was stone/acid washed, then a super thin mirror edge put on it, and then spketch made natural linen micarta scales for it. Here's a picture of the clip side:

TAnKU7X.jpg

Here is my weathered Teak Southard -

There are some beauties on these pages. I like the @LeathermanGX's Chokwe in the negligee :) and the Luke the Spook mods and others too - some real praise worthy knives.

This is a Junior that was stone/acid washed, then a super thin mirror edge put on it, and then spketch made natural linen micarta scales for it. Here's a picture of the clip side:

TAnKU7X.jpg

Thanks for posting that.
My drooling shall commence! :)

I wonder how this would look with a black blade...

How's this? :D

iw9D9MF.jpg

Also had this one roll in today. Think M4 is crazy aggressive in PE? These serrations make the knife scary. Very, very scary. It tears through anything and everything.

8lGHZAE.jpg

Me too, I remember seeing that purple sage before and it's great!

Ironwood burl southard, one of my favorite woods:

Back