• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cutco/Kabar Explorer. New

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal, and all prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. I try to ship within 2 business days of payment, depending on when work allows me to get to the post office. I'll do my best to get it out as quickly as possible, and provide a tracking number once shipped. Thanks for looking.

TOPS Smoke Jumper, Very lightly used. $85.00 Sold to beestokk
Knife Type Fixed Blade
Overall Length 11.75"
Blade Length 6.50"
Cutting Edge 5.88"
Blade Thickness 0.250"
Blade Steel 1095 RC 56-58
Blade Finish Black Traction Coating
Handle Material Black Linen Micarta
Knife Weight 17oz
Weight w/ Sheath 21oz
Sheath Included Yes
Sheath Material Black Kydex
Sheath Clip Rotating Spring Steel
https://www.topsknives.com/smoke-jumper

TOPS Smokejumper, right.jpg
TOPS Smokejumper, left.jpg
TOPS Smokejumper, in sheath.jpg

CUTCO/KABAR EXPLORER. NEW, NEVER CARRIED OR SHARPENED. This is the twin brother of the popular discontinued Kabar #1221 Next Generation. Comes with the famous Cutco transferable "Forever Guarantee," and heavy duty black leather sheath. $89.00
  • flag_small.png
    Made in America
  • Blade material 440A High-Carbon, Stainless Steel
  • Handle material thermoplastic elastomer
  • Blade length 7"
  • Double-D® edge length 1-3/4"
  • Overall length 12"
  • Weight 12.2 oz. (347g)
  • Sheath Heavy Duty Leather
  • https://www.cutco.com/products/product.jsp?item=cutco-ka-bar-explorer
  • Cutco Explorer, right.jpg
  • Cutco Explorer, left.jpg
  • Cutco Kabar.jpg
  • Cutco 5725.jpg
  • Cutco Explorer, in sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, something about that Smoke Jumper I gotta try. Never seen it before but appealed to me right off the bat. I'll take it.

Back