Cuticle pusher mod?

Has anyone here ever modified a Minichamp's cuticle pusher into something else? Do you have any pictures, if so? Thanks.

Ok! I didn't know the name of it! I always told people it was a small coke spoon.
I used to use it to clean the ashes out of my pipe when I smoked one. The rounded edges did real good with out scraping off the tobacco character . Thanks for the answer

Has anyone here ever modified a Minichamp's cuticle pusher into something else? Do you have any pictures, if so? Thanks.
Some guy reshaped a cuticle pusher into a carving gouge. It looked like a scoop with a sharpened edge. Look on utube.

show_image.php

Used as a manicure tool, it could damage your nail bed or nail matrix, nor would I use it for a nail blanch test — far too crude an instrument. It's a good orange peeler and looks like an ok pipe bowl reamer, but it's 50 years since I've smoked a pipe. Call it a mini-spatula, because that's what it is. As for a coke spoon . . . I tested with Scotch snuff, it was like scratching my back with a leaf rake!

Last edited:
Some guy reshaped a cuticle pusher into a carving gouge. It looked like a scoop with a sharpened edge. Look on utube.
This is the most realistic mod. If I had and SAK with one, Id try it. But I cant thinkof a single model that I own with one...

Probably felix immler he does loads of this stuff and seems to know lots of ways to use his Vic models.

It would have be useful when I was in my 20s lol, but being mid-40s now I’d rather have another blade or something I’d actually use. I thought about putting it in a vise, squeezing it flat and sharpening the end...making some sort of a scraper.

Back