1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Cutting Video Going Viral

Discussion in 'Big Chris Custom Knives' started by Big Chris, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Steve in SoCal

Steve in SoCal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Wow, 1.8mm views now.

2. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I saw and commented on more than one. Tried to make some positive comments. It is like trying to row up a turd river without a paddle.

Good chopping though. Those who don't know anything about the knives or the sport, and don't want the knowledge, can get bent.

Hard Knocks likes this.
  3. Big Chris

Big Chris SAHD/Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 1, 2010
    Thanks.
    Some of the comments were pretty disparaging just for the basic lack of manners.
    I know that I'm a big guy, but calling me fat isn't an insult any longer.
    If they think they could do better I would welcome them to come participate, we are always looking for new cutters.

4. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Great job! It was so much fun, I watched it a couple times.
    I tell my kids - don't worry about what other people say or think about the things you enjoy. In the end, those people are useless and miserable because they care what others say and think. Just enjoy your own life!

Justin Presson likes this.
  5. Big Chris

Big Chris SAHD/Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 1, 2010
    Thanks
    Thankfully my kids are still a bit young to understand the nonsense, but a great way to raise them nonetheless.

Hard Knocks likes this.
  6. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Anonymity can sure makes people @$$#0L3$

When a video goes viral like that, you’re sure to attract all types.

I’m happy this will bring a lot of well deserved attention to your business and sales along with it, although it may lead to more competition for me to secure the thin 10v knife I’m waiting for once it pops up. ;)

7. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Just saw this. Cool video. Hopefully it results in a lot more positivity for you and your business than any negativity that may have come out in the comments. :thumbsup:

-"not so big" Chris :D