Cyberknife Scan

For your viewing pleasure . . . Click on the little picture

<A HREF="http://www.chaicutlery.com/Camillus/cyberknife.jpg" TARGET=_blank>
Cyberknife-small.jpg
</A>

I'd like to see that blade on the standard CUDA too. Utility grind, nicer finish.

The whole handle can use the attention of an emery board or something around the edges, to break the sharp corners for comfort. Methinks it would look good in an engineer's pocket protector, or maybe a lab coat.

I wonder what extinct machine the circuit board came from.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

[This message has been edited by James Mattis (edited 14 December 1999).]

from the markings on the board, it looks like it might have been a video card from a PC of some sort.
What's the going price on these...is there a discount for programmers
smile.gif

Aaron

------------------
amacks@nist.gov
Don't forget to pay your taxes...they eventually become my knives:)

"MSRP" is some pennies short of $100. The one "street price" I checked was something like $75 plus shipping. Now I gotta go update my web page!

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

The first thing I did was to radius the handle edges with my DMT red diamond sharpener. It is still crisp but not so much as to make you feel that you could cut your self if you squeezed the handle too hard.I'm still very pleased with this one.Good size with a great steel and nice bladeshape.

Good job Camillus.

lbwheat

What is the blade steel?
How long is the blade?

Details! I need DETAILS!!

oops, forgot the smileys....
smile.gif
smile.gif
redface.gif

------------------
"Absolute safety is for those who don't have the balls to live in the real world."
St. Mary's County, Republik of Marilundt

[This message has been edited by rockspyder (edited 16 December 1999).]

Sorry to take so long to answer,but I'm in retail sales and the Christmas hours are long. The steel is ATS-34.The blade is very well finished and comes out of the box super sharp.

lbwheat

Thank you lbwheat.

------------------
"Absolute safety is for those who don't have the balls to live in the real world."
St. Mary's County, Republik of Marilundt

lbwheat,

I did the same with the one I ordered as a present. It's a nice knife. WOuld be better if they radius the handle at the factory.

sing

AKTI #A000356

Back