• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech D.O.C. - Marfione/Strider collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Microtech DOC (manual/flipper) in OD Green aluminum & stonewashed Elmax. Nearly NIB condition, with the exception of one small scratch in the ano on the lock side near the clip (shown close-up in last Imgur pic.)

20191223_141032_compress12.jpg
All pics: http://imgur.com/a/5wqj39J

Easily the most over-the-top folder I have ever owned in name (Death on Contact) and design, I took it in trade out of sheer curiousity. I ended up being a lot more impressed by it than I anticipated, though it still isn't something I would carry. The blade and the ergos in particular are excellent (it has my vote for best finger choil ever.) And while you do have to keep your fingers off the lock bar when flipping it, so long as you do that it flips hard and fast and makes an excellent noise in the process.

$350 G&S shipped CONUS, will ship elsewhere if we can come to an agreement on shipping costs. No trades at this time, outside of the unlikely event that someone will take this + $100 for a Koenig Mini Goblin.

Just left my local gun show and a guy was selling a black version of this fit 260$ didn’t know if it was a good deal but after seeing what you’re selling yours for I’m going to go back a snatch it tomorrow

Keep in mind my price is based on a quick search of previous sales, and... it hasn't sold yet at this price.

Oh, so is 260 to much you think? It was used as well but no marks or anything still had factory edge and no box?

But I think I like yours better :) plus the flipping action was kind rough and I could use the thumb stubs to flip it open it was a very strong detent compared to YouTube videos where people barley flipped the thumb studs and the blade would fly out. How is the action on yours?

whats The best you would do on yours? And would you do any trades plus cash or are you just wanting cash?

I'm sorry, somehow I never saw your additional comments on this thread.

If you're still looking for one of these, I am about to put up a new post in this forum with the DoC included at a reduced price.

whats The best you would do on yours? And would you do any trades plus cash or are you just wanting cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back