D2 Mini Griptilian

Randomly came across one of these at Cabelas a few days ago and it hooked me. Was thinking about picking up a sheepsfoot Mini Grip but started playing the Cabelas exclusive in D2 and was sold. I dig the scales on this one more than the standard mini grip which I would always sand down a bit so they weren't so aggressive. Never had a D2 knife before so excited to give it a go. Just read somewhere that Benchmade is going to discontinue the D2 blade but not sure if that's true. Anyone else have one these? Don't seem to find a lot of talk about them.
Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

The D2 Grips are Cabela's exclusives so not sure if they'll be discontinued, but as far as I know D2 is still an option if you want Benchmade to customize a Grip for you. I don't have the D2 Griptilian, but I do have the Cabela's exclusive D2 940-1601 and I love it.

Anyone.......anyone at all? How about you.....quiet guy in the corner? You have a D2 Mini Grip?
I do. Its 3am right now but when I get up in 5 hours I'll drop a picture if I can figure it all out really new to the forum. I beat mine up so much Nd love it for work that I put some AWT scales on it. Really great knives and benchmade does D2 right. Imho of course.

Back