Dad

Hey guys, I'm alive and according to the doctor I should be released this afternoon. Now if they could put prime rib and baked potatoes in one IV, and a Bloody Mary in the other, I might stay.
All kidding aside, thanks for caring.

Hey guys, I'm alive and according to the doctor I should be released this afternoon. Now if they could put prime rib and baked potatoes in one IV, and a Bloody Mary in the other, I might stay.

Glad to hear it. As Esav suggested, do I need to bring chicken soup? :D

Good to hear, John!

It was scary for us to hear, I can only imagine the Boss and Allison etc!

Us old guys have to stick together!

best

mqqn

I'm not sure how I missed this earlier. Thank God you're doing better, John.

Really glad to read this.

I hope you can take it easy for a while.

John, what the hell are you doing? Make knives, drink Gatorade with some brew and eat meat man!

Seriously, glad you are doing better, don't cause too much trouble for those nurses.

Hey guys, I'm alive and according to the doctor I afternooshould be released this AFTERNOON. Now if they could put prime rib and baked potatoes in one IV, and a Bloody Mary in the other, I might stay.

GLAD YOUR GETTING OUT TODAY, SAVES ME A TRIP TO NEW LENOX/JOLIET
NOW, WHAT SHOULD i DO WITH THESE FLOWERS?

welcome back John! if you could see me now, i'm smiling. glad you're on the mend.

Just seeing this, John. I'm so glad you are doing better. You take it easy and recover quickly, friend!

Back