Dagger Sheath

I posted pictures of this dagger about a month ago, but finally got the sheath finished. The wood is che chen and the wrap, throat and cross (frog) are made from a 36 layer piece of damascus. What you all think?

Thanks,

Bill

How's about letting us see the dagger again, too?

Nanc and I really like this one, bud! I keep calling it "Friar Tucks knife".

Hey Fitz, here's a different picture of the sheath and Dagger together. I'll bring it along if we get up your way in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Bill

Now that's a good combination Bill. I realy like the way the sheath is trimed in damascus. Very cool:cool:

Thanks for the pics, Bill. That combo is simply smashing! I think the cross doubling as the frog is quite clever! WELL DONE!

Man that kind of invention is what this is all about! Bill that is cool as all get out. The sheath is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Thanks for the pics, that is one fine way to start my day.

Dave

That's a dynamite combo to be sure. I can't say I've seen a scabbard quite like that anywhere before. Very innovative.

Roger

I wanted to match the wood of the sheath with the Blackwood on the handle, but I couldn't find a piece of blackwood the size I needed so I went with the che chen since I already had some in stock. I'm really glad I did, it gives the whole package a kind of an old antique look and that was what I was hoping for.

Thanks for all the great compliments, they sure do mean a lot.

Bill

Back