Daily carry Beckers!

So which BECKERS (Beckers only, please), do you carry daily, if any?

Iโ€™m trying to carry two daily now.

I carry a BK11 Necker in my right front pants or cargo pocket all the time. It is part of my EDC and has become a valued fixed blade for those jobs a folder wouldn't be appropriate.

I have also started carrying my BK16 on my belt as much as possible to get use to using it more for the 2022 Monthly One Knife Challenge. https://bushcraftusa.com/forum/threads/2022-monthly-mission-one-knife-challenge-signup-now.317012/
I have an https://www.azwelke.com/ kydex sheath and leather drop loop for it and am slowly figuring out how to wear it unobtrusively as part of my EDC.

So which Beckers are part of your EDC?

Last edited:
Well, I carry a 14, as soon as I get out of my bed. Right front pocket, all day every day since 2015...

That 14 is inconspicuous enough for using it daily and the German knife laws are keeping me from using a folder (except a SAK)

My work backpack has a 17 in it, and I use it like 2-3 times a week for shredding boxes and doing things that require hotspot free ergos.

Sadly, none. I carry an SAK with me. Too many sheeple would have a cow if I pulled even a 11, or 14 or out of my pocket at work.

Seriously, I use a little Buck Metro to open boxes with. Super small knife. I pulled it out of my pocket, in front of the senior vice president of marketing for the corporation I work at, and she said, 'that knife scares me to death'. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I use a little Buck Metro to open boxes with. Super small knife. I pulled it out of my pocket, in front of the senior vice president of marketing for the corporation I work at, and she said, 'that knife scares me to death'. :rolleyes:
she probably was not as scared of the 1" blade, as much as the bottle opener.............. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I, like many, unfortunately have to think ahead and about the sheeple I encounter on a daily basis in the wonderful State of Ny. I carry my BK-18, scout carry, handle forward on my strong arm side. I used the stock sheath and added 2 leather pieces for belt carry. Absolutely LOVE the BK-18.

I had a pocket folder in my right front pocket, clipped to my pocket while waiting in line to pay for fuel. When I got to the counter the barely old enough to work lady asked me "what's the weapon for ?". I laughed and said you must not be from around here. I told her it is not a weapon, it is a tool, that I use on a daily basis. Also told her that ANYTHING can be used as a weapon, but until it is used in an illegal way, it is just a tool, like a spoon or a hammer. There is plenty of people in prison for killing someone with a hammer or screwdriver.

Seriously, I use a little Buck Metro to open boxes with. I pulled it out of my pocket, in front of the senior vice president of marketing for the corporation I work at, and she said, 'that knife scares me to death'. :rolleyes:

Surely she was joking? Or....something? ๐Ÿ˜จ

I've had a similar response from a collegue when cutting an apple with my Opinel #6 :D
Smaller knives thanbhe #6 are hardly usefull anymore imho

Back