• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dalibor Custom Regulus $675 TYD

opgenorf

Gold Member
Sold and gone to 91a2jettavr6.

And please no trolling!!!! that is completely horrid

Last edited:
Oh so bad luck,,,, I'm ready for 750usd :) , I saw your post since first 5 min but my connection lost just fixed right now and ..... too late

Please don't be a creep and try to offer more to screw others out of an opportunity to buy for full asking price. Oops, too late.

Oh so bad luck,,,, I'm ready for 750usd :) , I saw your post since first 5 min but my connection lost just fixed right now and ..... too late

Yeah I know , It's yours ... Congrat Bro :D

Sorry, it just irritates me when people write things like that. If you're late to the party, for whatever reason, just allow those who were on time to do their thing. Otherwise, you're just being rude. Rant over ;) . Looking forward to the knife!

Congrats, awesome knife! Saw it early and thought I'd wait a bit, just goes to show, he who hesitates...misses out on a super cool knife!

Hey, thanks ;) . I have a Sirius and thought it would be fun to have a Regulus as well. Didn't realize it was/is coming from overseas, though, so hopefully it arrives without issue!

Congrats, awesome knife! Saw it early and thought I'd wait a bit, just goes to show, he who hesitates...misses out on a super cool knife!

Back