Damascus and burl fighter. Now SOLD.

Here's my latest knife, a mid size hidden tang fighter. Check it out!

Materials: CruForgeV/15n20 random/burl pattern damascus blade, CruV/15n20 “W” pattern guard, genuine Zildjian cymbal bronze coined spacer (for what it's worth), and a stabilized spalted maple burl handle pinned on with domed nickel silver.

Overall length: 12-7/16”
Blade Length: 7-3/4”
Guard, tip to tip: 2-3/8”
Spine at ricasso: .178”
Edge before sharpening: .025”
Total weight: 7.5 oz.

Watch the video for an idea of the balance and feel...

Asking price is $500 US, including insured shipping to anywhere in the 'States. This one does not include a sheath. Now SOLD.

Here's a vid and some pics, thanks for looking!

[video=youtube;2tGs0yy5xyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2tGs0yy5xyY[/video]

DSC08107.JPG

DSC08108.JPG

DSC08110.JPG

DSC08111.JPG

DSC08113.JPG

DSC08114.JPG

DSC08117.JPG

DSC08118.JPG

DSC08119.JPG

DSC08121.JPG

DSC08122.JPG

DSC08124.JPG

I make knives to the best of my ability, in terms of performance, aesthetics, and value. If you feel my knife that you've bought to be lacking in workmanship or serviceability, please return it for your money back in full. Or, visit my website for a look at my Lifetime Warranty and for my contact info.

I am not taking orders at this moment, except for under select circumstances and for some kitchen knives. Feel free to contact me to talk about it if you wish.

Thanks for looking,

Salem S.

Last edited:
Hello Sensei, I only "discovered" your work yesterday & without "Blowing (TOO much) Smoke" up the proverbial, "Posterior, Fundamental Orifice"lol(Ancient Roman term, I believe?..) At any rate, as a hobbyist maker & FULL-Time APPRECIATOR... I HAD to tell you that your work is simply UNBELIEVABLE! I honetly believe that you will one day be considered the "Bill Moran" of this Generation...Dead serious! I absolutely HAVE to have one....PERIOD! Is this fighter still available? This one, & your first "Opposed-tang"..."Firecracker"...are stunning! Fit/finish/details/aesthetically...beautiful, & functional...Da Bomb-Diggety, Yo! lol...Firecracker, for the Bushwhacker! Nice Ring! (Name of my Flats fishing guide service, BTW) plz let me know re: status on both of these knives, when u can....thx bro...Bushwhacker

Hey there, I'm very sorry about the late reply! I've been so busy I forgot to check this posting. It's still available. I'm glad you like my work! I can think if several guys in my class more likely to be the "Bill Moran of this generation," but that' sa very generous compliment.
I'll try to get ahold of you here in a minute.

Back