FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
"BACKPACKER"
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE: DROP POINT
STEEL: 1095/15N20 DAMASCUS (LACE PATTERN) {{{SHARP}}}:eek:
FINNISH: ACID ETCHED / 1500 GRIT HAND RUB/WAXED
SCALES: HIGHLY FIGURED INTENSE STABILIZED DYED BLACK SUPER CURLY KOA "INTENSE" PICS DO NO JUSTICE
HARDWARE:BRASS & MOSAIC PIN
MEASURMENTS : 7 " OVERALL / 3 1/8 " BLADE
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER W/BELT LOOP <RH> CARRY
EXTRAS:MOSAIC PINS/FILED
PRICE: $SOLD.00 SHIPPED TO THE USA I SHIP INTERNATIONAL,BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING ,DEPENDING ON LOCATION,IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS,WE AGREE UPON THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
GREAT PRICE ON THIS ONE! AS ALWAYS,GREAT QUALITY AT REASONABLE PRICES,TRY ONE TODAY

001-3.jpg

005-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

058.jpg

Last edited:
Shit Bill...you're killin' me with this black dyed wood and Damascus. This one would go so well with the other
one I have, like brother and sister! Ok...deep breaths...deep breaths.....take fingers away from the keyboard......

Early bird gets the worm....................;). I'm with you, Wilson!!

Nice knife Bill and nice grab by someone......:thumbup:

Shit Bill...you're killin' me with this black dyed wood and Damascus. This one would go so well with the other
one I have, like brother and sister! Ok...deep breaths...deep breaths.....take fingers away from the keyboard......
Wilson, see what I have been saying all along ??? ??? ??? Man, BA is on to something with this Damascus steel and heck any type of dark wood scales . . . . :thumbup:
Take a look back at some of his knives from last week, you'll see what I mean . . .
BA, damn fine looking blade again, and the sheath is once again matches fantasticly.
Good job buddy . . . .
Be safe.

Sweet freakin' blade brother. Man, I'm really liking this one.

Back