• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Dagger

Today I have for sale a Damascus Dagger made by custom knife makers Bill&Joe. I acquired this knife while at a gun and knife show in Oregon about 2 years ago, it's still in perfect condition I've never used it only sharpened it on my work sharp. The handle is made up of stag horn, buffalo horn and cow bone and are pinned by brass fittings. The blade is a beautiful double edged Damascus Dagger and it comes with a great leather sheath.
I'm looking to get $187 via PPFF or $193 via PayPal goods and services, this will include USPS 2 day priority shipping. Pictures will be in the link below.

https://m.imgur.com/a/0qfp3

Yes sir I'm new to this website. Please excuse me. I noticed your post about a knife you have a dagger from a bill and Joe knife maker. I recently won a bill and Joe knife on a bid. A Damascus hunting knife. I've searched the web and dig deep and can't fine anything on a "bill and Joe " knife makers. Can you please give me any info if you have any? Thanks .

I honestly don't have very much info on them either, i wish that i did. I know ive seen others out there but they are few and far between. Which leads me to believe that they are lesser known more one off low production volume knife makers.

Yeah I have two of them. The seller told me they are a very small knife maker in Sweden. Sooo....who knows. I do have small imperfections on the handle etc..that tells me it's probably hand forged. For what i paid I can't complain.

Back