Damascus EDC, the start of a journey: Est. 2017 (w. Feb 2024 update).

That’s fair. Sadly it will fade around the thumb stud from opening. But the pattern is still there and highly visible, just not as dark.

I’ve always wondered about trying a high temp ceramic that I’ve used for polished wheels works well in that application… maybe I’ll try it out and see what comes of it

That’s fair. Sadly it will fade around the thumb stud from opening. But the pattern is still there and highly visible, just not as dark.

I’ve always wondered about trying a high temp ceramic that I’ve used for polished wheels works well in that application… maybe I’ll try it out and see what comes of it

You could be onto something there with the ceramic. I have some professional grade ceramic coating left from my car, perhaps I will do a tiny test dot on a hidden part of the stock to see if anything weird happens.

You could be onto something there with the ceramic. I have some professional grade ceramic coating left from my car, perhaps I will do a tiny test dot on a hidden part of the stock to see if anything weird happens.
FWIW, I used kamikaze Infinity wax on my box elder slabs... 😅

Not much to update. Took the knife camping and it did its job with style. Still my fave Sebenza.

kkFQWjC.jpeg

Back