Daniel Winkler / Jason Knight Collaboration...

Here's one of the knives that was posted up on FB...
HghD74n.jpg

Winkler II finally has a handle that drops behind the ricasso and making a full guard. I wish more makers would recognize how much more user friendly this little change in the scales makes. I hope there's more in the works.

Looks like another model from FB... The ELEPHANT...

err ELEMENT...;)
rFEFLOt.jpg

There's another one called the "SNAPPER" with a bottle opener tool on the pommel, but I don't have a picture of that one.

I know these aren't custom knives, but they are custom makers. If I'm breaking any rules posting pics of these blades here, I'll stop and the mods can move the thread to production forum.:thumbsup:

Here's one of the knives that was posted up on FB...
HghD74n.jpg

Winkler II finally has a handle that drops behind the ricasso and making a full guard. I wish more makers would recognize how much more user friendly this little change in the scales makes. I hope there's more in the works.

Love it. Hope they release others without the textured scales.

In that case... Head on over the the Winkler II website (it just went up) and I think you'll be VERY Happy with what you see!

Yep, just went and saw. So that model is called the Pathfinder and there a couple other nice designs. Looks like a win-win for two great knife designers.

Looks like another model from FB... The ELEPHANT...

err ELEMENT...;)
rFEFLOt.jpg

There's another one called the "SNAPPER" with a bottle opener tool on the pommel, but I don't have a picture of that one.
This is just what I need.
Where can I found one?

Back