Danny "The Bull" Leather Sheath Now Available For FHFG INFI RatmanDu. . . . Check For Email. . . .

Jerry Busse

Brother Dan has put together a really nice, Double Stitched, Triple Riveted, Heavy (8 Ounce Leather) sheath for the FHFG INFI RatMandu.

FREE SHIPPING if you order prior to us shipping your knife.

These sheaths are VERY nice and have a thick welt for years of service.

If you don't get the email before 5:00pm Eastern please contact Dan directly at dan@bussecombat.com and he will be sure to correct any email glitches.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Brother Dan has put together a really nice, Double Stitched, Triple Riveted, Heavy (8 Ounce Leather) sheath for the FHFG INFI RatMandu.

FREE SHIPPING if you order prior to us shipping your knife.

These sheaths are VERY nice and have a thick welt for years of service.

If you don't get the email before 5:00pm Eastern please contact Dan directly at dan@bussecombat.com and he will be sure to correct any email glitches.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Got the email Boss. :thumbsup: Any chance we can see a photo of the knife IN the sheath? :)

ETA - Link to order page to make life easier. ;) :thumbsup:

https://www.bussecombat.com/danny-the-bull-leather-sheath-for-the-ratmandu/

Last edited:
Yes the standard RMD will fit in this sheath:)

I ordered two INFI Ratmandus. I didn't get the email. I emailed Dan. But since the sheaths are posted on the Busse website, is there a reason to wait for a response?

I received email :thumbsup::D

I have a CS ratmandu FFG so I’ll be crafting my own sheath;);):):)

Dan gave me one of his sheaths a while back and I love it. The construction is bomb proof and it rides very nice on the belt. Excellent work Dan.

Garth

Back