Darteres's Duo is Complete.

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
SheathforDarteres001.jpg

SheathforDarteres002.jpg

Here is the one he was waiting for. A Ladyfinger with a quad carry.

LatestSheaths005.jpg

LatestSheaths006.jpg

Hope you like it bro - sorry it took a bit longer.

TF

Last edited:
Cool. Man, your stitches and lines are getting good! Hey, that bottom one is a Ladyfinger.

I really like that second one. The first one's nice too but I really like that carry system on the second.

Thanks Shotgun,

The second one was a lot of fun. I knew it would be worn more than the larger camp knife, so I went for a slightly more rustic and user based look. I coated the second one with Montana Pitch Blend (three coats and then buffed it) so it is not as shiny is the first one - but it is more durable in inclement weather.

I am sure it will get lots of use from Darteres.

TF

I spent a lot of time thinking about from whom I would get my first custom. Andy was neck and neck with Koyote for probably half a year. I think it was the handles that did it for me in the end. I've been watching these boards for a few months now, quietly waiting for the knives, then the sheaths to be made. Couldn't help the anxiety. That twinge of "is it ready yet?". But you don't rush a man when he has a job to do. You stand back and let him work. I'm making an investment in life, with the help of Andy and Jason. I can't think of a better experience than watching the path of these knives from start to finish. I'm blown away. Thank you both. I could not have enjoyed the trip more.

I spent a lot of time thinking about from whom I would get my first custom. Andy was neck and neck with Koyote for probably half a year. I think it was the handles that did it for me in the end. I've been watching these boards for a few months now, quietly waiting for the knives, then the sheaths to be made. Couldn't help the anxiety. That twinge of "is it ready yet?". But you don't rush a man when he has a job to do. You stand back and let him work. I'm making an investment in life, with the help of Andy and Jason. I can't think of a better experience than watching the path of these knives from start to finish. I'm blown away. Thank you both. I could not have enjoyed the trip more.

Thats a very cool post Darteres. Please continue to participate here in my forum. You're a cool guy to have around.:thumbup:

Back