Daryl Hibben knives?

I would be interested in peoples opinions of Daryl Hibben's knives, as well as his methods of building them. Fighters in particular. If anyone has experience with them, let me know what you think. Thanks.

BTTT, these things move down the line too fast during daylight hours.

One last try before I let this one fade away. Any opinions?
Thanks.

Hi Poboy,
Years ago when Daryl used to come to the NY Custom Show I handled a few of his knives, very well made and good fit and finish. I dont remember if he's a stock removal guy or forger, but I think he does stock removal. Being Gil Hibben's brother would suggest he had a good teacher.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Dave

I had a chance to meet Daryl in Alaska this year.His knives are top notch.I was very impressed.Seems to be a nice guy to.I beleive he Does Stock removal.
Brad

I got a chance to met him at the Heart of America Show in St. Charles. His work is top notch, supurb fit and finish and nice flowing designs. On top of that he was a great guy to met and talk with, very personable! I would recomend him wholeheartedly!

Craig Camerer

Well, I just bought one. It's a fighter. ~6 1/2" Double edged, recurved primary edge, full guard. 440C blade, guard and pommel. Stabilized California Buckeye Burl handle. It's my first handmade and I just couldn't pass it up. I looked at it for three days before finally buying it.

Back