David Mary Zoomerang and Midirang, coming soon to Empire Outfitters

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good afternoon friends and knife lovers. I have been blessed to have gained the attention of Empire Outfitters, who have requested a small run of knives to be made available exclusively through them. Some of you are familiar with the Boomerang design, and its upcoming little brother, the Bittyrangs, and the Midirang, which latter knife has not yet been put into the manufacturing pipeline yet. But even before the Midirang sees the light of day, Empire Outfitters is bringing us the Zoomerang, in .093" MagnaCut! I have often said that I feel this is the perfect blade stock thickness for EDC knives, being thin enough to be very slicey, and just thick enough to lend confidence in the harder types of use an EDC blade might see. So we're getting a "legal everywhere" blade just under 3" (2.999) with enough handle to be used with or without a fob, in the "perfect" stock thickness, with spine jimping for added thumb purchase, and will be available either smooth or textured in four different colors of Suretouch; orange and black, lime green and black, OD green and black, or black and black. Expected late spring/early summer 2023.

Empire Outfitters Zoomerang.jpg

This is a limited run, a baker's dozen, to be exact, and will be available only through Empire Outfitters. For more information, feel free to contact Empire Outfitters representative R RSL19 here or by email at:

1671300983612.png

1671301051848.png

P.O. Box 234
Syosset, NY 11791

UPDATE: Added Midirang to the thread title since a few will be available through Empire as well.

Last edited:
Any questions on updates or whatever else anyone here has let me know. I’ll be glad to help.

We couldn’t be more excited about working with David, having an exclusive and being involved more on Bladeforums. Very happy over here.

Feel free to message me, email me or send a message to Empire Outfitters owner and CEO Craig Nugent (who is the best dude I know).

Back