DDR Spotted in Hollywood!

My lady friend was on a Hollywood hike this past weekend, and she spotted some ugly bastard sporting a cool DDR shirt! Being the spy that she is, she followed him all the way to the top of the Bronson Canyon Trail and took a picture of him looming over Hollywood and greater Los Angeles!

visKU.jpg

SSeo7.jpg

wEsgr.jpg

It was a great hike. Sunny day, but with a stiff cold breeze the whole way up. Thanks HTM - your shirt kept me warm AND cool! How does it know?

You had me fooled. From the first pic, I thought that was Dirk Pinkerton. He has the same kind of hair style and similar build.

About the shirt keeping you cool AND warm. Didn't you know this is Darrel's secret Under Armour-type technology? He calls it TSAC2. Tactical Shirt Advanced Climate-control.

I wish I had a place to hike like this near me. Great pics. Thanks for sharing, dude.

About the shirt keeping you cool AND warm. Didn't you know this is Darrel's secret Under Armour-type technology? He calls it TSAC2. Tactical Shirt Advanced Climate-control.
Haha, hilarious! :D

Nice pics. As beautiful as the setting in the first two is, he last one with the shirt, knife, case and key (with the awesome story behind it) is definitely my favorite of the bunch.

You had me fooled. From the first pic, I thought that was Dirk Pinkerton. He has the same kind of hair style and similar build.

I wish I had a place to hike like this near me. Great pics. Thanks for sharing, dude.

Maybe Dirk and I can strike up some kind of arrangement for mutual body doubles.

Doubleplus cool on the Tactical Shirt Advanced Climate-Control. You might also be surprised to learn that the shirt has spring-assisted opening. I can tell because the ladyfriend got it off me pretty fast when we got home. :D

Haha, hilarious! :D

Nice pics. As beautiful as the setting in the first two is, he last one with the shirt, knife, case and key (with the awesome story behind it) is definitely my favorite of the bunch.

I carry the Gunhammer and key together now. They're an inseparable pair.

What about you guys? Any pics of you with your DDR knives and swag?

There are a few issues with TheBleedingEdge looking like me. First, he appears to be much taller. Second, he isn't losing his hair. Third, he is better looking. Aside from that.......

This makes two of us, only you would have seen me on Temescal Canyon Trail. But the view is pretty much the same. :)

Back