"Dead Rising" for the Zombie Whack Squad

Can't wait until I can afford a 360...that will be the first (okay, maybe second after Halo) that I get for it.

Whoa! Congrats on passing 5K posts, Mr. Nasty. :D

Yeah, maybe I'll try to get one in January, they should come down by then.

Lots of TV ads for this game.

Mike

Not as cool as you would hope. The zombies are just bit players, not very dangerous as you can just run past them or knock them down. The bosses are just crazy humans. No where near creepy like resident evil.

this game seriously blows, don't throw away your money on this. Get call of duty 2. I got the 360 and threw down 60$ on dead rising and instantly wanted to stab everyone who gave it such great reviews...

Thanks for the heads up on it...

5000? What the heck did I have to say to hit 5000 posts???

Knocking down a row of advancing zombies by kicking a soccor ball into them doesn't do it for me. Still clinging to my first Gen box and awaiting a signature release to justify the new 360.

The "Evil Dead" game for Xbox isn't that bad, but I'm easily amused. Hate it when the deadites come out of the ground.

5000? What the heck did I have to say to hit 5000 posts???

I dunno, but you said a lot of it. :D Now for the N-5000 BPH. :cool:

Mike

As all I saw was the commercials for it all I know is the hype . All I can say is it looks better than " Stubs The Zombie "

I love the game! Maybe not all that intellectual or creepy, but the designers were creative in their own way. Being able to use practically anything as a weapon is hillarious! I love the lawn mower. Great game!

Chris

Back