Dealer Support Nessmuk Trio Giveaway

Just some rambling thoughts about this giveaway.....
Since Andy posted the Nessmuk Trio machete giveaway terms and conditions, I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the knives I have, the knives I use most, and the knives I want to have and use. I posted pics of 2 of my current “nessmuk trios.” So far, I’ve had great success (at least, in my mind) with both combos in real life situations.

Choosing two knives that fit the bill for utility and Bushcraft purposes from my current stash is easy - the small one will be either a Babyboot, a Lil Lady, or my Toccoa. All three are comfortable and familiar. Same goes for the medium-sized, bushcraft knife option - the Ladyfinger or the Production Kephart. Again....primarily chosen for the way they fit my hand, the versatility, and the blade size, not too big, not too small.

Herein lies my conundrum.....do I enter the giveaway with the intention to stick with what I know and acquire new versions of models I am familiar with? Or do I use this as an opportunity to try something new? No matter what worked for Horace Kephart, or Nessmuk, or Kevin Estella, et al, if it doesn’t work for me, it’s going to stay home while I stick to a knife that I can be proficient with and that I know will work. I learned the hard way (with a Bushfinger ) that not all Fiddlebacks are sized appropriately for my hands, no matter how suited they are to real life bushcraft tasks. Looking at the myriad options for knives in this category can be daunting because on one hand, OAL and Blade length never tell the whole tale, and on the other hand, it’s gonna be tough to find something as ergonomically suited to me as the Ladies are.

I’m leaning towards the “try something new” option because I have certainly been guilty of acquiring multiples of the same model In the past, so there’s not a tremendous amount of variety in my collection. Having said that, I also don’t want to end up with a knife handle that feels like a baseball bat.

Apologies for the rambling. My idea is to get something with approximately a 4” blade that has ergonomics similar to a Ladyfinger - slim with a well-placed palm swell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

Since Andy posted the Nessmuk Trio machete giveaway terms and conditions, I’ve been giving a lot of thought to the knives I have, the knives I use most, and the knives I want to have and use. I posted pics of 2 of my current “nessmuk trios.” So far, I’ve had great success (at least, in my mind) with both combos in real life situations.

Choosing two knives that fit the bill for utility and Bushcraft purposes from my current stash is easy - the small one will be either a Babyboot, a Lil Lady, or my Toccoa. All three are comfortable and familiar. Same goes for the medium-sized, bushcraft knife option - the Ladyfinger or the Production Kephart. Again....primarily chosen for the way they fit my hand, the versatility, and the blade size, not too big, not too small.

Herein lies my conundrum.....do I enter the giveaway with the intention to stick with what I know and acquire new versions of models I am familiar with? Or do I use this as an opportunity to try something new? No matter what worked for Horace Kephart, or Nessmuk, or Kevin Estella, et al, if it doesn’t work for me, it’s going to stay home while I stick to a knife that I can be proficient with and that I know will work. I learned the hard way (with a Bushfinger ) that not all Fiddlebacks are sized appropriately for my hands, no matter how suited they are to real life bushcraft tasks. Looking at the myriad options for knives in this category can be daunting because on one hand, OAL and Blade length never tell the whole tale, and on the other hand, it’s gonna be tough to find something as ergonomically suited to me as the Ladies are.

I’m leaning towards the “try something new” option because I have certainly been guilty of acquiring multiples of the same model In the past, so there’s not a tremendous amount of variety in my collection. Having said that, I also don’t want to end up with a knife handle that feels like a baseball bat.

Apologies for the rambling. My idea is to get something with approximately a 4” blade that has ergonomics similar to a Ladyfinger - slim with a well-placed palm swell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)
Do you have a Ladyfinger?

It's handle shape and size is pretty unique in proportion. There arent too many or any at all in that slim profile

Do you have a Ladyfinger?

It's handle shape and size is pretty unique in proportion. There arent too many or any at all in that slim profile
Exactly. Yes, I’ve got a few Ladyfingers and of course, several Lil Sisters. ;) That’s why I’ve been looking through all the bushy knives to find something with handles kind of similar. The handle to Blade ratio is perfect. Even something similar to a Handyman or Hiking Buddy handle would work for me.

Here are my x2 purchase contributions, a Kephart & a Hiking Buddy. The Kephart was purchased from DLT Trading, of whom always has some of the coolest Fiddlebacks! The Hiking Buddy I purchased from Fiddlebacks new vendor New River Knife Works. Jason at New River was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Quick responses to my emails and super fast shipping!

So my reasoning on buying two different size blades (I know both of which are not nessmuk style blades) was one that goes ABSOLUTELY everywhere with me as an edc and also out and about on the trail as my "Hiking Buddy" 7.25" Size (see what I did there? I crack myself up lol!) This is a knife size that for me is a perfect all around carry size. I can use it in the kitchen, at camp, in my work shop and anywhere else I may need a cutting tool in my day to day activities. It can also serve as a blade that will help prolong the sharpness of my secondary knife/tools.
Having the larger Kephart 8.75" Size, that would be a primary camp knife for me. Anything larger and I'll just use my hatchet/small forest axe. With this size i can still comfortably hike the mountain trails with it on my side and not feel bothered by it. Anything bigger would just be attached to my pack. I much prefer this size as I can have it on my side the whole weekend while camping and forget it's there vs a more larger cumbersome blade.
The Kephart is (for my use) my food prep, small kindling batoning, featherstick making, mouse stabbing that tries to crawl up my leg knife (yes that happened to me and I did try and poke the little booger but he was too quick, lol). While the Hiking Buddy serves as my edc, wood whittling, trail snack prep, in a pinch camp knife.
Along with the above said x2 knives, I will also have my small forest axe for wood processing.
I know these knives are not everyone's cup of tea, or not something they would choose, but they are the tools I like and so that why I purchased them.

An axe, a small/larger knife is all I need to be my "Nessmuk Trio".

(Edit: Sent proof of purchase to Phillip) : )

24y47zp.jpg

Last edited:
blue333 blue333 - Looks good! I’m also in a similar situation as you because my Trio probably doesn’t fit in with the majority’s choices. But as you stated, what works for YOU is all that matters!

I hope to be posting my own Trio very soon. :D Ready for a machete!

ETA: The first one has been purchased (proof sent to Phillip)! Will reserve pics until both knives are in my hands, but I’m excited about this giveaway, and I think it’s a great way to show support for FF and the dealers!

Last edited:
blue333 blue333 - Looks good! I’m also in a similar situation as you because my Trio probably doesn’t fit in with the majority’s choices. But as you stated, what works for YOU is all that matters!

I hope to be posting my own Trio very soon. :D Ready for a machete!

ETA: The first one has been purchased (proof sent to Phillip)! Will reserve pics until both knives are in my hands, but I’m excited about this giveaway, and I think it’s a great way to show support for FF and the dealers!

Thank you for chiming in Lady1911. I am one for what works for you. It's no fun using a knife you don't like all that much. The good news is that Fiddleback makes something for everyone!
I have waay too many knives as it is and as of the last 6-8 months been only buying what I really like.
Most of my big purchases have been Fiddlebacks.
I bought x12 in the last six months alone. In the near future, I will be selling off a lot of the other brands I dont use/like.
With having all these knives, I tend to carry multiple knives. When im out in town, it's a small fixed blade i.e. Hiking Buddy, & a folder. On weekends when im out in the mountains, Its a larger blade and a smaller fixed blade.
The Nessmuk trio is a darn good reason for me to carry more sharps, lol!

I also do wood working as a hobby and cant stand not having the right tools for the job. I have the same mindset with my knives. I like using the right tool for the job and for me, that entails carrying more than x1 at a time.
IMO, Nessmuk had it right with the "Trio"!

Lastly, I just wanted to thank Andy and the Fiddleback familia for doing the daily grind (literally) and producing some of the best & coolest knives out there!
This Nessmuk trio challenge is a very good way to involve all the venders and buying customers. For me, I see it as a good way to engage here in the forums and of course to post sweet pictures of Fiddlebacks!

This picture is Not part of the buying challenge as its an older purchase I made off the forums. My x2 knife purchase info has already been submitted. This is just a fun, random pic to share here with everyone : )

2eq9nib.jpg

Fiddleback Forge 12" Machete.
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST Machete I have held (Yes, i am being 100% serious!)
Fit & finish is what you would expect from Fiddleback. The grind is perfectly symmetrical, is EASILY hair shaving sharp.
IMO, the meat behind the edge to thin razor sharpness/edge ratio is perfect!
Sharp/thin enough to chop/slice and meaty enough to protect said edge from major damage.

As for the handle, ergos for day's!
Not to thick and not to thin. Indexes easily and I see no way that this handle will have any hot spot issues.

I have several Tramontina's and while they are some of the best, the handles lack good ergonomics and are generally to thick.
This is what also separates Fiddleback from the rest! This handle should also out perform my Tramontinas in the fine detail work. The Fiddleback handle allows you to engulf it more so than the larger blockish Tramontina handle, giving you the ability to work the finer tasks.

Lastly, the sheathis also top notch! Thick quality natural leather (I believe to be veg tan).
Stitching is tight, edges are smooth and the loop has perfect placement that rides nicely on your waist. It will easily accommodates a 2" belt.
A good coat of Obenaufs and she is ready for service!

A BIG thank you to Andy, the Fiddleback team and all the vendors that made this possible!

*** Jason @New River Knife Works
*** DLT Trading

If you have ordered x1 Fiddleback, hurry up and order that second one so you too can get on this Machete giveaway!

2s6245i.jpg

blue333 blue333 - Awesome! I’ll soon be joining you in the Nessmuk Trio Machete Giveaway club....still trying to decide between 2 final contenders for the small utility knife, but a decision will be made very soon.

Happy to hear about the machete. I’ll admit I’m a bit curious about the ergonomics. Your description is quite helpful, so thanks!

For my combo I chose the Hunter from theknifeconnection.com and the bushcrafter from usa-madeblade.com. I have a bushcrafter junior and that would be more traditionally the size for the smaller knife, but I have large hands and wow the bushcrafter Jr is comfortable, I find the size on the bushcrafter to be perfect for more extended carving and cutting jobs. The hunter is a great size for food prep and larger cutting tasks. The bushcrafter will be a nice size on my belt, while the Hunter will probably stay at camp and I'll use it there for firewood prep and food prep. I look forward to putting these to use a bit over the winter and then much more next spring! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Thanks again for this opportunity! My purchase purchase information has been emailed to Paul.
folderview

view

For my combo I chose the Hunter from theknifeconnection.com and the bushcrafter from usa-madeblade.com. I have a bushcrafter junior and that would be more traditionally the size for the smaller knife, but I have large hands and wow the bushcrafter Jr is comfortable, I find the size on the bushcrafter to be perfect for more extended carving and cutting jobs. The hunter is a great size for food prep and larger cutting tasks. The bushcrafter will be a nice size on my belt, while the Hunter will probably stay at camp and I'll use it there for firewood prep and food prep. I look forward to putting these to use a bit over the winter and then much more next spring! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Thanks again for this opportunity! My purchase purchase information has been emailed to Paul.
folderview

view
here you go
2v2E9bNgnxurAoi.jpg

i responded to your email

This is exactly the type of thinking I was looking for. I think what Nessmuk did was find tools he was comfortable with. The main idea is that there is no 'one knife' for all functions and if you want to be covered it would be best to have a trio of tools. Woot!

Here are my x2 purchase contributions, a Kephart & a Hiking Buddy. The Kephart was purchased from DLT Trading, of whom always has some of the coolest Fiddlebacks! The Hiking Buddy I purchased from Fiddlebacks new vendor New River Knife Works. Jason at New River was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Quick responses to my emails and super fast shipping!

So my reasoning on buying two different size blades (I know both of which are not nessmuk style blades) was one that goes ABSOLUTELY everywhere with me as an edc and also out and about on the trail as my "Hiking Buddy" 7.25" Size (see what I did there? I crack myself up lol!) This is a knife size that for me is a perfect all around carry size. I can use it in the kitchen, at camp, in my work shop and anywhere else I may need a cutting tool in my day to day activities. It can also serve as a blade that will help prolong the sharpness of my secondary knife/tools.
Having the larger Kephart 8.75" Size, that would be a primary camp knife for me. Anything larger and I'll just use my hatchet/small forest axe. With this size i can still comfortably hike the mountain trails with it on my side and not feel bothered by it. Anything bigger would just be attached to my pack. I much prefer this size as I can have it on my side the whole weekend while camping and forget it's there vs a more larger cumbersome blade.
The Kephart is (for my use) my food prep, small kindling batoning, featherstick making, mouse stabbing that tries to crawl up my leg knife (yes that happened to me and I did try and poke the little booger but he was too quick, lol). While the Hiking Buddy serves as my edc, wood whittling, trail snack prep, in a pinch camp knife.
Along with the above said x2 knives, I will also have my small forest axe for wood processing.
I know these knives are not everyone's cup of tea, or not something they would choose, but they are the tools I like and so that why I purchased them.

An axe, a small/larger knife is all I need to be my "Nessmuk Trio".

(Edit: Sent proof of purchase to Phillip) : )

24y47zp.jpg

Great Trio once you add the machete below. I'm glad to know you like it. I'd love to see a pic of how you intend to carry this trio!

Fiddleback Forge 12" Machete.
This is the ABSOLUTE BEST Machete I have held (Yes, i am being 100% serious!)
Fit & finish is what you would expect from Fiddleback. The grind is perfectly symmetrical, is EASILY hair shaving sharp.
IMO, the meat behind the edge to thin razor sharpness/edge ratio is perfect!
Sharp/thin enough to chop/slice and meaty enough to protect said edge from major damage.

As for the handle, ergos for day's!
Not to thick and not to thin. Indexes easily and I see no way that this handle will have any hot spot issues.

I have several Tramontina's and while they are some of the best, the handles lack good ergonomics and are generally to thick.
This is what also separates Fiddleback from the rest! This handle should also out perform my Tramontinas in the fine detail work. The Fiddleback handle allows you to engulf it more so than the larger blockish Tramontina handle, giving you the ability to work the finer tasks.

Lastly, the sheathis also top notch! Thick quality natural leather (I believe to be veg tan).
Stitching is tight, edges are smooth and the loop has perfect placement that rides nicely on your waist. It will easily accommodates a 2" belt.
A good coat of Obenaufs and she is ready for service!

A BIG thank you to Andy, the Fiddleback team and all the vendors that made this possible!

*** Jason @New River Knife Works
*** DLT Trading

If you have ordered x1 Fiddleback, hurry up and order that second one so you too can get on this Machete giveaway!

2s6245i.jpg

I have said this a thousand times. My machetes are the best functioning machetes in the world. I'm glad you're digging it. The sheath is veg tanned, and made in Texas.

folderview

view

GREAT!!! Good combo too. Love the way you laid out the functions. I can't wait to send you a machete. I'll get Phillip on that today.

THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Fiddlebacks... they had me at 'Hello'.

What do you do when you can't decide? I think the usual advice is to buy them both. That's kind of the route I went with the Nessmuk challenge. I haven't handle 3 of these models so it will be trial and error until I figure what works. I didn't feel like I could go wrong buying a FF. (I've got sons that would enjoy anything that I would pass along).

So here's a set of 4 that should allow me to choose a number of options for the Trio.

L to R (Duke, Bushfinger, Hiking Buddy, Runt)
l6KthOUl.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/1AQPXGO

First of all, I want to say Thank You Andy Roy, not only for promoting your dealers but for giving us here once again some “food for thought” on the various use aspects of our beloved knives by sensitizing us and throwing in Nessmucks approach.....and, of course, for a very generous opportunity on a 12” machete.;):cool:

As for the Nessmuck selection I simply knew, after purchasing my first Fiddleback's earlier this year, that, in order to cope with that sudden and very acute Fiddlebackalholism after boldly using the first knife, I had to have at least nother one. So this promotion just made me sitting on a virtual tree- stand, waiting for the right one(s) to just appear....!

Long story short, I was successful in hunting down some prey and getting it in to my nest.

For the small blade, which also becomes my EDC solution once an appropriate sheath materializes (Diomedes), I chose the Gnome, as I am very much attracted to small knives although I have medium to large size hands. I just love the unobtrusiveness when carried, the flexibility and their powerful performance capability when in the hands of a “versed” person ( that I hopefully am....;-]). The Gnome, and in particular the one I bought, is the perfect size knife for my hands and the wood is just gorgeous. It simply wants to be drawn out of the sheath and is begging to be used.......;-)) I am especially intrigued by the tapered tang it has for both, the wonderful looks as well as the 'different' balance it creates. At least I think I can somewhat feel that difference a tapered tang has and that some people describe here, and I don't even have yet a bigger knife with such a tang at hand, to check it out with the longer “leverage” and “swing” of a longer blade, if you all know what I mean to say. With a longer knife and for a hunter, that type of balance I anticipate as nothing short of pretty darn effective when gutting or skinning an animal.

As for my medium blade, I have chosen a model that I have followed now for some time and “blam”, there it was........at DLT........a deep blue tone and some nice grain to be seen......A wooden handle (I actually prefer Micarta/Burlatex handles due to simplicity of cleaning and being more care free than wood)........but 'hey' what the heck, this thing is just beautiful, so I had to have it !
The Drop Point Maverick, guys, in all honesty,........I have handled quite some variations of knives in my life but this one handle does even challenge the true felt Sneaky Pete''s Handshake Handle (which is my first Fiddleback). I have never felt a blade so secure in my hand even when turning the whole knife upside down in my hand. I mean from edge down to edge up if you know what I am talking about. I can just pivot the whole blade on the butt and turn the edges to any direction I want and I always feel & know exactly where the sharp part is without even looking at it. It is simply a part of.....an extension of my hand......I am just amazed and delighted by this knife !

Please excuse the blurry pictures....I had trouble with the focus on that old camera I used.

MiMfZt7kN6uEk4Kx6

Email to Phillip on the way.....

Nscout

First of all, I want to say Thank You Andy Roy, not only for promoting your dealers but for giving us here once again some “food for thought” on the various use aspects of our beloved knives by sensitizing us and throwing in Nessmucks approach.....and, of course, for a very generous opportunity on a 12” machete.;):cool:

As for the Nessmuck selection I simply knew, after purchasing my first Fiddleback's earlier this year, that, in order to cope with that sudden and very acute Fiddlebackalholism after boldly using the first knife, I had to have at least nother one. So this promotion just made me sitting on a virtual tree- stand, waiting for the right one(s) to just appear....!

Long story short, I was successful in hunting down some prey and getting it in to my nest.

For the small blade, which also becomes my EDC solution once an appropriate sheath materializes (Diomedes), I chose the Gnome, as I am very much attracted to small knives although I have medium to large size hands. I just love the unobtrusiveness when carried, the flexibility and their powerful performance capability when in the hands of a “versed” person ( that I hopefully am....;-]). The Gnome, and in particular the one I bought, is the perfect size knife for my hands and the wood is just gorgeous. It simply wants to be drawn out of the sheath and is begging to be used.......;-)) I am especially intrigued by the tapered tang it has for both, the wonderful looks as well as the 'different' balance it creates. At least I think I can somewhat feel that difference a tapered tang has and that some people describe here, and I don't even have yet a bigger knife with such a tang at hand, to check it out with the longer “leverage” and “swing” of a longer blade, if you all know what I mean to say. With a longer knife and for a hunter, that type of balance I anticipate as nothing short of pretty darn effective when gutting or skinning an animal.

As for my medium blade, I have chosen a model that I have followed now for some time and “blam”, there it was........at DLT........a deep blue tone and some nice grain to be seen......A wooden handle (I actually prefer Micarta/Burlatex handles due to simplicity of cleaning and being more care free than wood)........but 'hey' what the heck, this thing is just beautiful, so I had to have it !
The Drop Point Maverick, guys, in all honesty,........I have handled quite some variations of knives in my life but this one handle does even challenge the true felt Sneaky Pete''s Handshake Handle (which is my first Fiddleback). I have never felt a blade so secure in my hand even when turning the whole knife upside down in my hand. I mean from edge down to edge up if you know what I am talking about. I can just pivot the whole blade on the butt and turn the edges to any direction I want and I always feel & know exactly where the sharp part is without even looking at it. It is simply a part of.....an extension of my hand......I am just amazed and delighted by this knife !

Please excuse the blurry pictures....I had trouble with the focus on that old camera I used.

MiMfZt7kN6uEk4Kx6

Email to Phillip on the way.....

Nscout

Huh. Now you’ve got me looking at Drop Point Mavericks! I’ve always been a bit intrigued by the handle on the DPM, but it sounds like you’re thrilled with yours. I’d be curious how it handles itself in the great outdoors.

I’ll be posting up my Trio later today. So far, I’m a bit surprised at some of the choices here. I guess I expected to see a multitude of Bush Hermits or Bushfingers, Hiking Buds and Handymen. I’m learning a lot from seeing other people’s choices, and it’s awesome!

First of all, thank you so much to Andy and Crew for this cool giveaway! And thank you also for creating such beautiful, drool-worthy knives without sacrificing any of the usability of them. The ones I’ve chosen will see much use in the upcoming months and years.

I hope to have better pics soon, when I get them outside in natural light and can show off the beauty of them.

Thanks to DLT and Old Towne Cutlery for making this happen and for being great ambassadors of the Fiddleback brand! Proof of purchase sent to Phillip.

First, the large knife in my Nessmuk Trio is an Arete in gorgeous quarter sawn oak. I chose this knife for a few reasons. The blade is substantial and stout for Bushcraft purposes, but it still retains a pointier point than some of the others, with lots of strength behind that point, which is good for piercing or gouging out holes and divots. Not quite as pointy as the Kephart, but there’s lots of cutting surface and Blade height. It also feels great in my hand (which is a key factor for me during prolonged tasks). The ergonomics work well for me. It’s a 4” blade with 8.5” OAL, but something about the handle shape makes it feel very manageable and versatile, and I can control it well in a variety of grips. Of course, the aesthetics of it have to be mentioned.....the QSO is amazing and chatoyant, earthy and somewhat rustic. It just looks gorgeous.

The small knife in my Trio is a Solo in Tasmanian Blackwood. I’ve been eyeing the Solo since the recent group buy. Keeping the shape of a Bush Hermit, it is destined to become a big seller for FF, along with the Loner. I wanted something that would nestle well in the palm for smaller precision tasks. This was a tough decision, since my go-to small knife for daily use is normally my beloved Babyboot. Determined to try something new, I found that the Solo checked all the boxes for me. With a 2.75” Blade and 6.25” OAL, and 3/32” width, it should fit perfectly in my hand and will be good for feather-sticks, whittling, slicing food, and whatever utility purposes are thrown at it. It can be easily carried in the pocket or on my belt. I don’t have it in my possession yet (it’s on the way!), but I am excited to try it out.

(Picture credit to John at OTC, who snapped a pic for me before boxing it up!)

Participating in this giveaway, I learned a lot about what knives I’d find most useful in the outdoors. I accomplished the goals that I had set for myself.....acquiring new models not previously tried, and gaining an appreciation for the Nessmuk philosophy of having 3 purposeful and versatile tools in the woods to tackle whatever needs to be done. Thanks to Andy, Phillip, and the dealers!

Received my Giveaway machete today, and whoa....I am loving this thing! I was a bit concerned about handle ergonomics with my small lady hands, but no worries there at all. It’s solid in my hand, and it allows for a couple different grips depending on how choppy or swingy I want to get with it.

Here’s a couple pics of my Nessmuk Trio comprised of a 12” Machete, Arete, and Solo. The Solo is amazing as a small knife option, btw.

All sheathed and ready to go....

Back