Deals for 10/13 --Pix, Bagh Bhairab, Movie Model and Great Buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Gracefully done 23 inch 39 ounce Bagh Bhairab ceremonial Knife by Purna. Sadan wood handle. White metal fittings. One more addition to your collection at $295.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

29 inch 33 ounce Movie Model Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Great knife for your collection at $245. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17.5 inch 27 ounce villager fit and finish ASTK Knife by Lachhu. Black and gray horn handle. White metal fittings. Sharp blade. Rare one at $195. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16.5 inch 16 ounce polished blade Tamang Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Lite sharp and shinny knife at $175. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    first come first served

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Umi

Umi

Apr 24, 2013
    Movie model? Is this beauty functional?

3. snowwolf

snowwolf Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2013
    That was a quick reply Umi :) Nice sharking potential!

Never heard of this model either... I'll Google it :D

4. snowwolf

Nov 11, 2013
  5. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Mr. Jones from Austalia
    I will ship your special order Tamang Knife and KLVUK tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience with HI and Kamis

6. Moonw

Moonw

Nov 19, 2014
    Aaaaah the first one!!

7. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    That Tamang looks much different than mine, more KLVUK shape. The movie model was on the website I believe, I forget if it was requested for use in a movie or based on one seen in a movie though

8. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    That Movie Model is very graceful, but I'm trying to cut down. Pun intended.

However, I suspect that the "29 inch 33 ounce" is a typo. I'll bet it should say 19" 33 oz.

9. gurkha berserka

gurkha berserka

Aug 16, 2014

I was thinking the exact same thing. That top blade is making my head spin. I want it so so bad...

10. snowwolf

Nov 11, 2013
    Now corrected at 23 inch 39 ounce :D

11. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    You're talking about the top knife, the Bagh Bhairab. I'm talking about the second from the top, the Movie Model. The Movie Model is still listed as 29" and 33 oz. Based on the proportions in the picture, it would have to have an 8" long handle, which I doubt, and the blade would have to be unusually thin. More likely it's a typo.

12. Glenn Jones

Glenn Jones

Feb 26, 2002
    "Mr. Jones from Austalia
    I will ship your special order Tamang Knife and KLVUK tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience with HI and Kamis"

Thanks Yangdu, but I wasn't worried. I've followed HI for a decade or more and knew it would come sooner or later. When dealing with HI, I know it is like having money in the bank. You are one dealer I trust 200%. :)

13. John T

John T

Dec 12, 2012
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just yesterday I was thinking, "When I have some extra cash I'll contact Auntie and see if Purna could be convinced to recreate Bura's movie model." And here it is and I can't.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

14. Moonw

Moonw

Nov 19, 2014
    The Bagh looks like the old school "Military Sirupates". I would love a shorter and lighter one.

Although, wife seeing my grin and genuine mall ninja stuff I was doing with my new (thank you, Auntie) 27 ounces 19" Thamar Dui Chirra said for the first time that I should get another kukri. She mentioned SMALL kukri though, for EDCing. So, don't anyone tell me about a special order, I will behave for now.

Keep in mind this was happening while I was always playing with the biggest Enep Aranyik is carrying at this moment, and I am waiting for an Etoh.

So I deff. have to get a small one, this should've happened many knives ago...

I guess it's still a progress and ya'll can eat your hearts out. Each and every married guy, I mean. Or at least, most?

15. Moonw

Moonw

Nov 19, 2014
    Man tears are being shed every once in a while on this part of the forum. I think they are socially acceptable.

16. snowwolf

Nov 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

17. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Bura saw the movie "The Mummy" starring Brendan Fraser. He made the knife that was in the movie. The leader of the Pharoahs old guards descendants wielded it.

18. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Functional? If it's HI, you know it's functional.

19. snowwolf

Nov 11, 2013
    Got it - Ardeth Bay's sword
    [​IMG]

20. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner! That's the one!