Deals for 11/15 --Pix, Ganga Ram and beautiful offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 23 1/4 inch 22 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $145.

PPJLaaq.jpg

10 5/8'' 7 ounce Sarge Knife by Krishna Kami. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. $75

JQjPSuN.jpg

L to r

22 inch 52 ounce Ganga Ram Special by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual superb work by RK. Excellent investment at $245.

15 inch 15 ounce villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Satisal wood handle. Super sharp blade! $50.

vRBW6D9.jpg

0TPhn5s.jpg

17 inch 27 ounce villager Farm Knife by Krishna Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $175. *SOLD*

kgrKbfW.jpg

xuuDpNf.jpg

dmqHFnW.jpg

HI hat for $20.

zPuGkiW.jpg

Beautiful turquoise necklace for $45. *SOLD*

o4oz466.jpg

BVF0RYL.jpg

zGKOY10.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
oh dang. good catch. was just considering it :) i was just about to ask how light these Farm Knives get. This is one of the lightest I've seen, i think. congrats!

xx

Im still awaiting the done deal and I about passed on this one then realized how light it is and figured would work great on some upcoming hogs I'm gonna butcher soooooo now I await Aunties response.

Disregard as I didn't see the commitment for the necklace, my bad and my loss. thanks

Fantastic deals! That Ganga Ram is heavy though. I would like one about 32 ounces.

oh dang. good catch. was just considering it :) i was just about to ask how light these Farm Knives get. This is one of the lightest I've seen, i think. congrats!

I have a 17" Farm Knife that weighs 29 oz, and two 17.5" Farm Knives from another reputable (non-HI) Nepal kami that weigh 24 oz and 28 oz. The latter two were gifts, so I don''t actually have them any more.

Based on this huge statistical sample, I'd say 27 oz is in the general ballpark for the Farm Knife design.

Last edited:
I keep looking and wondering about that Ganga Ram and if is really still there... I love a heavy blade like that on a big kukri, but I really shouldn't.

Back