Deals for 6/23--Pix and beautiful offerings

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Beautifully done 12 inch 15 ounce Suga Knife by Manoj Kami. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Tough bird for your collection at $165. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13 inch 13 ounce my special Katunje Knife by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. Add to your Kumar collection at $125.

8. 1/4 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Water buffalo horn handle. Leather sheath. Superb work by Ram Kumar. $85.

[​IMG]

10 4/4'' 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. Great kitchen knife at $75.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    XelaXela likes this.
  2. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    12" & 15oz on that Suga?!?! That has got to have a THICK blade. That is like a miniature WWII

XelaXela likes this.
  3. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    They are fantastic pieces. They are well balanced (for me), and quite comfortable.

The raw hide that is used instead of leather seems ornamental, as are the TINY karda and chakma (believe me they are TINY). But makes for a great look.

I have said that one of these full size paired with the Baby Suga sibling make for a great pairing, combo. If one can get both, I would highly recommend.

XX

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  4. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    I guess I never noticed the weight to length ratios on these. Seems like such a great "little" knife. I will pull the trigger on some of these one day. I know George speaks highly of those ring knives too. Gotta love HI khuks but I am a huge fan of their little knives too. I've got some goodies in the mail though so I am already a happy camper :)

George Azar likes this.