1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Deals for 6/27--Pix Tibetan Sword, Ganjawalla and Awesome buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Overall length --32''
    Weight --49 oz
    Spine thickness --near 3/8''
    Steel guard
    Brass bolster buttcap and tip
    Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
    Standard leather sheath
    Usual fine work by Kumar
    Add to your growing Sword collection at $375. *SOLD*

Father is holding the short Tibetan Sword

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/baby-suga-knife-for-6-27.1669936/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Beautifully done 21 inch 34 ounce Ganjawalla by Kumar. White chandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Rare one for your collection at $195. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

L to r

Beautifully done 21 inch 34 ounce Ganjawalla by Kumar. Shite chandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Rare one for your collection at $195.

17 inch 26 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $125.

16 inch 19 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Super sharp edge! $135.

7.5 inch 5 ounce Bilton Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $55.

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I love that Tibetan sword!!

4. Umi

Umi

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello everyone! Been offline for a spell. That Tibetan sword is a looker. I love the sexy lines on that Ganjawalla. Im wanting to pull the trigger on it. Someone please take that temptation off the table

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  5. jriley

jriley

May 1, 2006
    EMS on
    Beautifully done 21 inch 34 ounce Ganjawalla by Kumar. White chandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Rare one for your collection at $195.

6. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    That thing is a beast. I bet it will feel lighter than it actually is. And probably move quicker than other knives of similar weight. Very pretty sheath too. I love white metal fittings. This one has it all. I hope you get it.

7. jriley

jriley

May 1, 2006
    Eric,

I got the done deal, so now I'm just waiting! I'm very excited to see how it feels in the hand. I usually prefer lighter weights when it comes to blades, but I couldn't resist this one. I'll post my impressions when it arrives.

8. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    EMS Tibetan Sword
    Overall length --32''
    Weight --49 oz
    Spine thickness --near 3/8''
    Steel guard
    Brass bolster buttcap and tip
    Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
    Standard leather sheath
    Usual fine work by Kumar
    Add to your growing Sword collection at $375.

I got the DD!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  9. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    You have been picking up some beautiful blades of the sword variety recently George. Bout time ta prune dem nanner trees.

George Azar likes this.
  10. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Man, that Ganjawalla is a looker!!!

jriley likes this.
  11. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    Yeah Eric I’ve been evaluating my place to stand to make the cut. I’m still thinking the Katana because of its length to make the cut. Still about another 3 1/2-4 months and those nanner trees are coming down!!