Deals for 6/4 --Pix, Min Bhadur CAK, Kumar Jurali and Beautiful Offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
CHIRUWA ANG KHOLA BY MIN BHADUR KAMI

Year back while Min Bhadur Kami worked with Bura group as a helper and now he makes a great Khukuri.

Overall length --16.5 inch
Weight --29 oz
Spine thickness--3/8''
Satisal satisal wood handle with finger groves
Standard leather scabbard
Try it for $135. *SOLD*

13 3/4 inch 20 ounce Suga Knife by Padam. Satisal wood handle. Leather scabbard. Add to your ongoing collection at $95. *SOLD*

11 inch 13 ounce villager fit and finish Jurali Knife by Kumra. Horn handle. Leather scabbard. Great value at $115. *SOLD*

16 inch 22 ounce KLVUK by Keshar Lal. Neem wood handle. Best buy at $68. *SOLD*

8 7/8'' 9 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

9.5 inch 7 ounce villager fit and finish Bilton from Bhojpur. Sadan wood handle. Cute one for $48. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
I received the Pala Knife couple of days ago. Beautiful handle work by Bawanna!
Is this for my collection?

Ems sent on the mini micro bowie. I decided a long time ago that I needed one of these things and I think today is the day to make it happen, Auntie willing.

It's mine!!! Ahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
I received the Pala Knife couple of days ago. Beautiful handle work by Bawanna!
Is this for my collection?

Yes indeed that is for your collection Auntie. You didn't see the attached note? I left it on the outside of box under the wrapping paper, might have easily been tossed.

Hope you like it.

Nice snag snow, I was eyeballing that one. Thanks for saving me from making another dent in my already thin wallet...:)

I just now noticed that this Suga knife isn't sharpened on the back side like the previous batch????? Single finger groove. Darn nice looking knife. Slightly longer than the last bunch as I recall too. Lot's of cool stuff.

Today I received the Jurali, villager Bilton, and a special surprise gift from Yangdu and H.I.!

A small Bilton/KK-sized khuk with a very unusual handle and a decorative horn sheath!!!

Thanks Auntie!

IMG_1903_zpsd16ae0fa.jpg~original

The Jurali is especially nice. Great work by Kumar. The serrations aren't actually sharpened per se, but they do have crisp edges and would still hurt like the dickens.

That's a beautiful picture. I remember seeing one of them special surprise knives awhile back. Don't remember the details. Look beautiful.
And the Jurali is sweet! I bet them serrations would smart considerable upon removal from a bodily part. They sure do look cool too. The stamping looks first rate too. Very very nice.

Cool stuff Phillll! Like that Jurali alot! The gift one looks like the Dhankuts from earlier but smaller.

Thank you for the beautiful gift! Bawanna

Nice collection and picture and thank you for sharing, Phil

More like the Jurali and Suga need to be made. I've got another person likely soon to retire that lives way off in the country and I need a gift. :D Beautiful knives.

Back